Guest viewing is limited

Advice What can I do???

I bet he never let's you down though. Loyal to the end.
I bet your daughter misses him.
My step son would love him.
No he hasn’t he has been amazing and having him to go home to is the best feeling.

Yeah I bet she does deep down she grew up with him but ex discarded him as if he was nothing 😡

Animals are amazing.
They'd never do anything malicious to emotionally harm others.
They really are. Unconditional love and I am so so lucky to have him.

He has saved me tbh not sure I’d have coped through all this without him his cuddles when I’m so low they just make me feel loved and that means everything to me.

Hi all feel like a broken record here.

But had theraplay tonight and wow horrific is being nice about it 😢.

Literally walked into the place sat now and writhing 10secs little one punched me hit me with a pillow and told me I’m a “stupid dad” I guess at least she called me dad first time she has used that in 6 months.

Inside the room it was just us this week and we didn’t manage to do any of the things as she was so hostile and angry she spat at me twice told me to “fuck off stupid adult” and again hit me numerous times.

I don’t trust the people running it either as I asked them outright at end after little one had left do you really believe this is normal behaviour and I got the usual rubbish of “there’s lots of emotions etc” it’s madness that these people are allowed anywhere near kids. Definitely feels like sw has chosen these so she can get them to help push her agenda as I know she knows the women leading it. Also heard them speaking with ex in whispers at end.

But I do know none of this matters really as sw has openly shown her position so I just hope with everything I have that I get a guardian appointed it’s my only hope now.

It’s killing me seeing my little girl so manipulated

It's very concerning that these people running the theraplay are dealing with your ex - they should be reporting back to a professional. I'm really sorry you're being subjected to your child being used as a weapon. So have you signed anything or signed up to the theraplay or is it something SW has just organised? Because this needs to be formal - ie you need to have someone to write to about the sessions and what you would like them to do to help manage the situation. It sounds shambolic.

Sad to hear the shocking situation that you've had to deal with today DB. I can't imagine how I would cope with my daughter being so hostile. The theraplay staff sound a disgraceful and unprofessional shower. Hope that lovely dog of yours is giving you some comfort tonight. Hang tough.

Hi Ash.
It's very concerning that these people running the theraplay are dealing with your ex - they should be reporting back to a professional. I'm really sorry you're being subjected to your child being used as a weapon. So have you signed anything or signed up to the theraplay or is it something SW has just organised? Because this needs to be formal - ie you need to have someone to write to about the sessions and what you would like them to do to help manage the situation. It sounds shambolic.

They do report back to SW but they also chat with ex away from me each time.

No I didn’t sign anything but I agreed to go as I thought it was something very different to what it is.

I do speak to them afterwards and ask there thoughts but it’s just the same thing each time. Not once have they ever mentioned were concerned about her behaviour towards you which to me shows that there just the same as sw and either blind to it or extremely incompetent.

But I don’t have any email or anything to write to them it was all arranged by sw so I wonder whether she pre warned them beforehand don’t trust this local authority at all. They seam to be all mates. Only decent one was FGC lady who did seam to look at things subjectively but even her hands were tied by sw.

Sad to hear the shocking situation that you've had to deal with today DB. I can't imagine how I would cope with my daughter being so hostile. The theraplay staff sound a disgraceful and unprofessional shower. Hope that lovely dog of yours is giving you some comfort tonight. Hang tough.
Thanx Dirge.

I can’t lie it is the hardest thing I’ve ever been out through but my little girl is my world and that is the reason I keep going even through the extreme hostility as she needs someone fighting for her and looking out for her well being.

He is I’m so thankful to have him to go back home to.

im worried the same will happen to me. wife took my daughter away 3 weeks ago and left me. have had limited contact since then. . lawyer says to wait until family court hearing but its killing me not seeing my daughter as we had a great relationship

im worried the same will happen to me. wife took my daughter away 3 weeks ago and left me. have had limited contact since then. . lawyer says to wait until family court hearing but its killing me not seeing my daughter as we had a great relationship
I’m sorry to hear that Jon.

Sadly this is the norm for a lot of women when they leave they just withhold the kids for no reason.

The best way to try and advise is to find a bit more about your situation.

1. How old is your little girl?
2. Did you do a lot the care etc at home?
3. Have you put in a c100? It sounds like you have?

But yes sadly we do have to wait until the process starts etc and jump through hoops to get back what we should have as a standard.

Best way forward is to be calm polite and completely child focused don’t rise to anything ex may say or throw at you and just stay consistent which I’m sure you are. Also if you feel the need to rant do it on here keep that side well away from ex so she has nothing to throw at you on court.

One thing I got told on here which is a great piece of advice is “it’s short term pain for the long term gain”

Yes we should have to go to these lengths just to get some time with our kids but the system is still light years away from being fair to fathers so we just have to play the game.

There is so many people on here who can and will offer advice and support throughout this horrible journey whilst non of us know each other personally I can say that these guys and girls on here are some of the nicest most genuine people I’ve ever met and I’m sure I speak for many that this forum has helped and saved many of us.

Stay strong things will get better.

I’m sorry to hear that Jon.

Sadly this is the norm for a lot of women when they leave they just withhold the kids for no reason.

The best way to try and advise is to find a bit more about your situation.

1. How old is your little girl?
2. Did you do a lot the care etc at home?
3. Have you put in a c100? It sounds like you have?

But yes sadly we do have to wait until the process starts etc and jump through hoops to get back what we should have as a standard.

Best way forward is to be calm polite and completely child focused don’t rise to anything ex may say or throw at you and just stay consistent which I’m sure you are. Also if you feel the need to rant do it on here keep that side well away from ex so she has nothing to throw at you on court.

One thing I got told on here which is a great piece of advice is “it’s short term pain for the long term gain”

Yes we should have to go to these lengths just to get some time with our kids but the system is still light years away from being fair to fathers so we just have to play the game.

There is so many people on here who can and will offer advice and support throughout this horrible journey whilst non of us know each other personally I can say that these guys and girls on here are some of the nicest most genuine people I’ve ever met and I’m sure I speak for many that this forum has helped and saved many of us.

Stay strong things will get better.
what i dont understand is why it is considered inappropriate to collect your kid from school before any court has ruled on it, so the mother gets to have the child all the time whilst i have to wait and wait.

what i dont understand is why it is considered inappropriate to collect your kid from school before any court has ruled on it, so the mother gets to have the child all the time whilst i have to wait and wait.
yes we put in an urgent c100 asking for a hearing in a week but that was over a week ago

Great advice whoever said this! It's torture what we are being made to go through, but our focus needs to stay on the long term.

Positivity Positivity Positivity 💪🏻

Love your dog DB 😍 he'll know exactly how you're feeling too, they're so intuitive.

I've been away for a few days and haven't been on here, hope you're ok, sorry to hear about the last theraplay, sounds like it isn't an official thing that the court ordered then?

Great advice whoever said this! It's torture what we are being made to go through, but our focus needs to stay on the long term.

Positivity Positivity Positivity 💪🏻

Love your dog DB 😍 he'll know exactly how you're feeling too, they're so intuitive.

I've been away for a few days and haven't been on here, hope you're ok, sorry to hear about the last theraplay, sounds like it isn't an official thing that the court ordered then?
Hi mate.

Thank you he’s a little star and also a little shit 😂 but having him is the best thing and he’s the most loving dog.

It is what it is mate I expect it now sadly but I’ll keep going. No wasn’t court order all organised by sw but clearly wasn’t organised for my benefit other than to make out it’s my parenting. I’ve had the report from sw for court and it’s shocking but again not unexpected. Me and ash are coming up with a powerful position statement so I’m going into court on the 20th as positive as I can be 😀

Hi mate.

Thank you he’s a little star and also a little shit 😂 but having him is the best thing and he’s the most loving dog.

It is what it is mate I expect it now sadly but I’ll keep going. No wasn’t court order all organised by sw but clearly wasn’t organised for my benefit other than to make out it’s my parenting. I’ve had the report from sw for court and it’s shocking but again not unexpected. Me and ash are coming up with a powerful position statement so I’m going into court on the 20th as positive as I can be 😀
Just keep fighting, whatever they say, it looks amazing that you keep showing up for your daughter.

Any chance of going for a dog walk with your daughter? Would your ex go for that? Just an idea, could be a proper good way of changing things and bonding. If not now, in time.
He might be a massive help in bringing you're daughter round mate.

That is a brilliant idea! Proposing a dog walk. And I totally agree that it's amazing you keep showing up for your daughter. Deep down that will mean something, despite her behaviours.

Just keep fighting, whatever they say, it looks amazing that you keep showing up for your daughter.

Any chance of going for a dog walk with your daughter? Would your ex go for that? Just an idea, could be a proper good way of changing things and bonding. If not now, in time.
He might be a massive help in bringing you're daughter round mate.
You know me I will never give up no matter the personal cost because she’s worth every second of what I have to go through. Yes I shouldn’t have to but I will and she will always know that her dad never gave up.

I agree with ash that’s a brilliant idea and I will bring that up. She grew up with him so she’s known him since she was born and I know she loves him just again ex has taken her away from him aswell.

Back