Guest viewing is limited

Access to daughter stopped/allegations made

Ok, so my child is constantly late for school or misses school altogether. I know for a fact that my ex is trying to put across that our child isn’t happy at school and is getting stressed at not knowing when I go in. This isn’t the case at all and is yet more games from my ex. Can I do anything about this or do I wait for Cafcass to do the section 7? It’s a long way off and my child is constantly being messed around by her mum

hi scooter. what do you mean about her being stressed at not knowing when you go in? i feel for you as im having trouble too. wondering if i need to report latest to cafcass

The ex is trying to put out there that our child is stressed about not knowing when I go in to see our child. This actually could not be further from the truth! I’m completely sick to the back teeth of my ex messing around with the emotions of our child

i guess you must have done this but why won talking to your child and reassure her work? if your child is actually happy and ur ex is lying then just ignore the ex? if you dont rise to the bait she may get bored

The ex is trying to put out there that our child is stressed about not knowing when I go in to see our child. This actually could not be further from the truth! I’m completely sick to the back teeth of my ex messing around with the emotions of our child
Its definitely another tatic they play.. Ask the teacher or head teacher how your daughter is in school(written if possible) as presumably your daughter is fine and the letter will support you

Back