Guest viewing is limited

Access to daughter stopped/allegations made

How did you get on today? Hopefully the case was dismissed!!

How did you get supervised contact with allegations being made?

I was refused contact just for sending a polite email to the ex regarding mediation over a year ago.

How did you get on today? Hopefully the case was dismissed!!

How did you get supervised contact with allegations being made?

I was refused contact just for sending a polite email to the ex regarding mediation over a year ago.
The next hearing is adjourned until next year as the court have a lot to read through. The Judge was very good and didn’t take any nonsense, but ultimately let the extra allegations in. I managed to keep some of my evidence in.

My Barrister said that it was positive and I should feel confident in how the judge reacted to the ex.

I can’t help but feel like it’s another point for the ex though!

FF hearing cancelled due to lack of evidence from the ex. Section 7 report ordered. New date set for June 24th. I am still on bail with the police 🤷🏼‍♂️

Sorry to hear that. When you say lack of evidence, do you mean ex's solicitors claimed she need more time to obtain evidence? Or do you mean there is no longer going to be a fact finding hearing - ie it was dismissed due to lack of evidence?

Sorry to hear that. When you say lack of evidence, do you mean ex's solicitors claimed she need more time to obtain evidence? Or do you mean there is no longer going to be a fact finding hearing - ie it was dismissed due to lack of evidence?
Sorry, no fact finding hearing as they dismissed it due to lack of evidence

Well that's great news! Any idea when you'll be off bail? It would help if that happens before the Section 7.

Sorry, no fact finding hearing as they dismissed it due to lack of evidence
This is great news, it means you've gone a positive step forward and in the right direction, did they give any reasons when ordering the S7?

Back