Guest viewing is limited

Final hearing results

it went extremely well!!
I got a shared live with order and the following arrangement stepped to allow my daughter to adjust.

Week 1 (as of now)
Wednesday 3.30pm - Thursday 1pm
Week 2
Wednesday 3.30pm - Thursday 1pm and also Friday 5pm - Sunday 5 pm. So 4 over nights and Thursday mornings I take take my daughter to gymnastics.

As of May I get:

Week 1
Wednesday 3.30pm - Friday 8.30am

Week 2
Wednesday 3.30pm - Thursday 1pm and also Friday 5pm - Sunday 5 pm. So 5 over nights.

As of Sept school start I get:

Week 1
Wednesday 3.30pm - Friday 8.30am

Week 2
Wednesday 3.30pm - Sunday 5 pm. So 6 over nights and then Sunday until 5pm.

Barrister said once I was willing to negotiate a step by step my ex was backed into a corner.

I also got all holidays equally shared and the whole October half term and my ex got spring bank week. Summer holidays 2-2-1-1

So it’s a massive result and let’s just say I celebrated a bit to hard last night. To top it off my brother had a little boy on the same day. It was a fantastic day for my mum and dad who have had a rubbish time of late. Very very happy :)

The support I have had from your guys has really helped me get through and I thank you all from my heart. Keep fighting!! 💪
So pleased for you @Richie1989 !

Can I ask; how old is your daughter? I want to go for 50/50 but worried it might be rejected by court as my daughter is only 4yrs old..

My daughter is 4 years old… she’s 5 in November so can’t see why not matey! Go for it 💪💪
That is very interesting @Richie1989 ! Thanks for letting me know.

Can I ask another personal question? What is the family set up like at your home?

I have no partner (too battle-scarred at the moment!) and no other children, so is just me and my little girl when she stays - apart from regular / overnight visits with family, etc, but they are 100 miles away.

Do you have a similar set up? I just wonder if it might be held against Dads if they haven't yet started another family..

Can I ask another personal question? What is the family set up like at your home?

I have no partner (too battle-scarred at the moment!) and no other children, so is just me and my little girl when she stays - apart from regular / overnight visits with family, etc, but they are 100 miles away.

Do you have a similar set up? I just wonder if it might be held against Dads if they haven't yet started another family..
I understand your feelings.

I have swayed between trying to move on to not wanting to do so, we each need different amounts of time to heal from that which we have been though, it will come when you are truly ready for it.

The courts do not look at where your relationships are, they care about what you can provide as a parent, the accommodation & environment in which you will bring your child up, the fine you can give etc.

As all of us want, your focus is to have an order that allows you to consistently parent your child, that will be the best for both of you.

Stay Strong 💪

Hi mate,

I was living with new partner but decided to move to parents as it’s a lot closer for my daughters nursery and school and also recoup some money. The extra hands is great and my daughter and parents are really close. It works really well. Plan to move as soon as I have recouped some money and back on my feet properly. The thing I noticed from my experience is this. It doesn’t matter who you live with. On your own or with parents the thing they want to know is your children are safe and secure. It’s that simple!

Hi mate,

I was living with new partner but decided to move to parents as it’s a lot closer for my daughters nursery and school and also recoup some money. The extra hands is great and my daughter and parents are really close. It works really well. Plan to move as soon as I have recouped some money and back on my feet properly. The thing I noticed from my experience is this. It doesn’t matter who you live with. On your own or with parents the thing they want to know is your children are safe and secure. It’s that simple!
Thanks for this info mate! Might need your barristers details, as sounds like he bossed it.. don't suppose he's in the South West area is he?

Feel free to DM me :)

Thanks for this info mate! Might need your barristers details, as sounds like he bossed it.. don't suppose he's in the South West area is he?

Feel free to DM me :)
Hey mate,

He’s nottingham based but I’m sure he will travel. He was fantastic! He is the youngest ever black barrister in UK law to become a district judge. Extremely well respected! He was fantastic and wasn’t as expensive as I thought he would be. He was that good my solicitor said they are going to recommend him to all their clients moving forward. He was brilliant! He knew my exs barrister and the day before my final hearing he is in the exact same court room as a judge. Very well respected. He wasn’t aggressive, he was clam, reasonable and conducted himself perfectly. Not like some barristers who think they need to go in all guns blazing which doesn’t help anybody and he wasn’t passive either, with a none caring attitude which I got with my second barrister.

Drop me a personal message and I will send you his name and details. I’m sure he will travel 👍

Back