Guest viewing is limited

daughters school report is shocking - After mom said shes doing so well since not seeing me

I’ve deleted the detention reports but we’ve seen them. It’s best not to use any personal info about the child on here especially if you’re intending to use it for court evidence.

I’ve deleted the detention reports but we’ve seen them. It’s best not to use any personal info about the child on here especially if you’re intending to use it for court evidence.

I cant understand once again why school didnt contact me, or this isn't sending alarm bells off in peoples heads

Was it a section 7 by the way or an initial safeguarding letter?

Was it a section 7 by the way or an initial safeguarding letter?

we had a 3 minute phone call, and then I Received a safegaurding email letter, stating the outcome of the cafcass officer. which was totally flawed, and easily deceived by mom. they havent even checked On daughter or her school performance.

"Mom has told me Daughter is a credit to her and her confidence is now coming back, she is excelling at school" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ok so that wasn’t a section 7 report- apologies to Resolute as I thought you said you’d had one for some reason.

I’m not sure a section 7 report would help right now if your daughter is 15 (is she?).

But you could attach the school reports to a position statement perhaps and argue that child is failing at school having lost contact with her Father and needs both parents. The Judge might at least give. Your ex a blasting and tell her she mustn’t keep daughter away and must encourage the relationship.

Your daughters age is quite crucial in us suggesting what might or might not be possible now.

Ok so that wasn’t a section 7 report- apologies to Resolute as I thought you said you’d had one for some reason.

I’m not sure a section 7 report would help right now if your daughter is 15 (is she?).

But you could attach the school reports to a position statement perhaps and argue that child is failing at school having lost contact with her Father and needs both parents. The Judge might at least give. Your ex a blasting and tell her she mustn’t keep daughter away and must encourage the relationship.

Your daughters age is quite crucial in us suggesting what might or might not be possible now.
Im going to do that now thank you

ok guys quick update , daughters behaviour has got even worse, Im watching it daily on the app, and shes turned up for one afternoon this week

overall attendance dropped to 78%

this whole thing is a disaster and surely an argument she is not with the right parent

please confirm to me what residence forms I need to fill in for court next wednesday, this needs serious intervention.

cheers

I think it has to get down to 50% before local authorities take legal action but it sounds like she’s at risk of failing.

While logically, many of us think residency should be transferred - there is Cafcass to deal with. And they tend to back up a Mother’s excuses.

But I guess it’s worth a try as you have nothing to lose at the moment really.

You would need to submit a C2 - which is very similar to a C100 - it’s an application for an order within an existing process. But it will almost certainly trigger a section 7 report. Which might not be such a bad thing.

I think it has to get down to 50% before local authorities take legal action but it sounds like she’s at risk of failing.

While logically, many of us think residency should be transferred - there is Cafcass to deal with. And they tend to back up a Mother’s excuses.

But I guess it’s worth a try as you have nothing to lose at the moment really.

You would need to submit a C2 - which is very similar to a C100 - it’s an application for an order within an existing process. But it will almost certainly trigger a section 7 report. Which might not be such a bad thing.
thank you do I take this to court with me wednesday or do it seperately?

You could send it now but I'd take a copy on Wednesday just in case they haven't seen it. I'm wondering if you should attach a C1A as well so you could attach evidence of the school issues. However, you need to be choosy with what evidence you attach and don't attach loads of stuff. Official reports (like school reports) are stronger evidence than text messages also and you'd want to save some evidence for a final hearing. A C1A would be for emptional and psychological harm, citing child being affected and failing at school significantly.

Have you had any legal advice? It might be an idea - you can get a free half hour.

You could send it now but I'd take a copy on Wednesday just in case they haven't seen it. I'm wondering if you should attach a C1A as well so you could attach evidence of the school issues. However, you need to be choosy with what evidence you attach and don't attach loads of stuff. Official reports (like school reports) are stronger evidence than text messages also and you'd want to save some evidence for a final hearing. A C1A would be for emptional and psychological harm, citing child being affected and failing at school significantly.

Have you had any legal advice? It might be an idea - you can get a free half hour.

Ill print them both off now

I didnt think I would really have time to get a free half hour Im there wednesday morning?

Absolute disaster , took no notice of my evidence, even though I rubbed it in their face ...kept telling me "I should reflect on the things Ive done to upset the child" bare in mind its complete confabulations.

showed them daughters total downfall in school behaviour, took no notice at all. said its down to daughter to decide

daughter been coming and delivering curries with me regularly she absolutely loved it, judge worded it "so your making a 13 year old work"

Really sorry to hear that. If she's 13 (not 15 as we thought) I'm surprised they didn't do more. The positives are, your daughter will know you tried to fight for her. Your ex will let her know - they all seem to do that by ranting about how your Dad is taking me to court. That matters that she knows you didn't give up and may give her the confidence to defy her Mother more, but it might take till she's 15 to be able to do that.

So are you getting to see her a bit now if she's delivering curries with you?

Was this something you did when she was 13?
She's 15 now?

morning everyone, no she is 15 now and I havent seen her for a year. we delivered the food 2 years ago.

I showed them all the evidence and it still didnt set alarm bells ringing,

mom never even turned up, daughter and mom both emailed statements, daughter added even more BS stories of disdain, all her memories twisted into tragic events. and shes been conditioned to be such a victim its shocking

I'm really sorry. I think it's because she's 15 - the courts just don't get involved - by the time a case would be concluded she would be 16 and they don't really make orders after 16. I'm sorry you've had this experience, but at least you tried and your daughter will know that. Now the court case is over things will go quiet and she may have time to process things and realise she misses you. When she turns 16 she can do whatever she wants and might start contacting you herself. In the meantime, keep posting fun things about your family life on social media, if you use it, as she may look you up to see how you are. But don't post anything about the ex or court case or other negative things. Just let her see the family she is missing.

I'm really sorry. I think it's because she's 15 - the courts just don't get involved - by the time a case would be concluded she would be 16 and they don't really make orders after 16. I'm sorry you've had this experience, but at least you tried and your daughter will know that. Now the court case is over things will go quiet and she may have time to process things and realise she misses you. When she turns 16 she can do whatever she wants and might start contacting you herself. In the meantime, keep posting fun things about your family life on social media, if you use it, as she may look you up to see how you are. But don't post anything about the ex or court case or other negative things. Just let her see the family she is missing.

Im blocked on SM, she wrote to the court & in her email she put " I tried so hard with my dad and in return I just got emotional blackmail"

I mean she has changed the goalposts so many times on my character flaws, and still this didnt alarm court.

one minute Im uninterested, then Im harassing, then Im an emotional abuser.

Its so bad its actually become a joke

I am not sure the court was deciding who/what they do or do not believe.

I fear the decision was simply, this is not our problem.

I hope and believe there will be a way of finding peace with your daughter as she becomes an adult.

Back