Guest viewing is limited

Worried for my partner as he fights his ex

Have social services been involved? They can sometimes talk to the ex and say she should let the children see him but it often has no effect. With a fact find outstanding and no ordered time she is unlikely to let him see them.

But with the allegations she has made it’s probably not advisable to contact her. Is the hearing coming up soon?

I’d urge you to try and get a Direct Access barrister. Did you contact we are advocate?

Some info here

An example here of how a barrister can convince a court allegations are false.

Have Scott schedules been submitted and responded to? He’ll also need a statement.

I am going to leave Ash answer this. He knows loads more about FF hearings than I do.

Is the court in England and Wales, or Scotland?

What ages are the children?

If you do not want to say exactly, here are some helpful ranges:

0-2nd Bday
2-5th Bday
5-8th Bday
8-11th Bday
11-14
15 or over
I’m not that up on fact finds either, as haven’t had one. I do know they are crucial to whether or not he gets to see his kids again.

Do you know if the children were examined or interviewed as part of the police process?

I’ve seen in some barristers bios, where they have successfully defended a father against allegations of child sex abuse and persuaded the Judge to transfer residency on the day. Ie it becomes a final hearing. As the allegations are so serious this could be a possibility. However it is a lot of money. Could you both ask around family?

Have social services been involved? They can sometimes talk to the ex and say she should let the children see him but it often has no effect. With a fact find outstanding and no ordered time she is unlikely to let him see them.

But with the allegations she has made it’s probably not advisable to contact her. Is the hearing coming up soon?

I’d urge you to try and get a Direct Access barrister. Did you contact we are advocate?

Some info here

An example here of how a barrister can convince a court allegations are false.

Have Scott schedules been submitted and responded to? He’ll also need a statement.
Thank you for this Ash. Yes, Scott Schedule has been submitted now. She’s only accusing of the sexual allegations although to cafcass and police she was acussing also about DV but I guess from what responses she’s got from police and cafcass she’s seen she won’t get anywhere with that. We think to wait too till the FF so he’s not accused Of stalking or anything like this further

Sexual abuse allegations are the absolute lowest thing a mother can do.
They'll do anything to try and destroy the father.
I'm really sorry you and your partner are going through this.

Sexual abuse allegations are the absolute lowest thing a mother can do.
They'll do anything to try and destroy the father.
I'm really sorry you and your partner are going through this.
Thank you. It’s been hell i must say. At the begining last year I was very optimistic with this and was convinced this will end soon and we have them back for Christmas. But with every day longer it takes that optimism is going down. But I am staying above the surface as we can have both of us sinking.
This forum has been great help!

You do have my sympathy.
It's hard to keep being positive and hopeful.
You must both look after yourselves and enjoy your relationship too.
You both deserve to be happy and have your own interests outside of this hell.

Back