Guest viewing is limited

Very vulnerable and feel afraid. False allegations against me.

Sorry to hear she's been trying to poison the children against you. Make a diary note of what was said. I'm not sure you can do anything at this stage. Best way to handle it is to keep the kids out of the middle and reassure them that this must be a mistake and there is nothing for them to worry about as these are adult matters. What they hear from you is important, don't resort to criticizing the ex back.

Re the solicitors, I would just respond briefly (and your response will also be evidence for later) Eg

"Thank you for your letter. It is untrue that I tried to call Mrs Ex's phone twice on Tuesday - she must be mistaken. And I am not in breach of the undertaking. My phone records will verify this. "

I thought it was an undertaking? Or is it actually a non molestation order? If it is then adjust the wording appropriately, but a short simple, polite denial.

Thankyou everyone for your ongoing support, It really means a lot.

I received stbx's statement for the court with her allegations. The document is labelled "Schedule of Findings Sought" and details all her allegations and is basically the same as before. I have space to add my replies to that, obviously denying it all.

I then need to produce my statement which I am doing so. It is so big I wonder if they will even read it! But I find no way to shorten it.

I've then been asked if I want to raise some allegations. Anyone else been in this situation?
I mean I want to say how she is lying through her teeth and that everything she has done has had a huge impact on the kids, but can I do that?

Can I bring up things she has done from the past? She seems to have done so. For example accusing me of something when it is actually her who has done that.

Can I bring up the fact she has killed my pets.

Can I mention that she involves the kids in adult matters?

How much can I throw into this allegations thing?

Many thanks for your help.

Hi guys. I’m a bit worried. Not they I’ve done anything wrong but because I naturally worry.
I have to go and answer my bail that is up on Sunday. What happens?

It has been with the CPS for several months now. Stbx claims stalking and coercive behaviour.

I’ve explained everything and reasons.

Thankyou.

I don't know what happens, but keeping my fingers crossed for you for Sunday. The main issue sounds to be delay with the CPS.

The CPS are notoriously slow, and it could also be delayed because the Police might be taking to long to gather the required material asked for by the police. When you go to answer bail they could extend it or advise that no longer have to answer bail but released under investigation. How many months bail have you been on?

The CPS are notoriously slow, and it could also be delayed because the Police might be taking to long to gather the required material asked for by the police. When you go to answer bail they could extend it or advise that no longer have to answer bail but released under investigation. How many months bail have you been on?

Thankyou.
It has been since October and kept being extended.
Now I’ve heard nothing new so going to need to attend.

I just get worried and don’t need this.
I’ve not done anything wrong, have always been there for my stbx and have told them everything.

Stbx claims I was stalking her yet I’ve already mentioned she was driving my kids when not well and also would do random leaving the house ant night and suicide attempts. I with friends were all concerned for her and at no point would I be stalking her on a day to day basis. We were married, I knew where she worked, we shared our lives. It’s crazy.
I’ve always just wanted her to be ok

Reactions: Ash
I think this is fairly standard Mountain Goat - the police keep extending bail until the CPS are done with it, and as Nanaforsonsjustice says - the CPS are notoriously slow.

Well yesterday was an absolute disaster!

The CPS have decided to charge me!

They've "No further action" the stalking allegation but now being charged with Coercive controlling behavior. It's absolute rubbish!

Got to attend court next month and could lose my job over this as I work in a enhanced DBS role.

Absolutely fuming! This is causing massive worry and anxiety. I don't need this.

I am really sorry to hear this. Presumably this will be a criminal trial then - find out about the possibility of a free criminal solicitor. You can still win this as I doubt they have much evidence from what you've said. The fact they've dismissed the stalking already weakens that argument I'd have thought.

Back