Guest viewing is limited

Section 7 Report

That sounds positive. If she agrees to a contact centre then that might help as well as you could then get a glowing contact centre report to use as evidence. Was it just the one hearing she didn't turn up? If she does that three times, you could get residency.

Yeah we have only had the FDRHA and she didn't turn up and will probably be down to the fact she couldn't face all the lies she has told about me, I handed over a report from social services from her past yeah I know its her past but she doing the exact same thing as she did then with the allegations. I have done everything right I have stayed away from the house as I don't want boys to see anything and I haven't even contacted her through a third party as she has blocked me on everything. I have just let it ride the course even though its killing me not seeing my boys. I just want the judge to see am not this monster she has made me out to be and in fact she is mentally unstable

can i ask what the latest update is on this please and when it was sorted as i am about to go through the section 7 report process, as its been recommended by cafcass. the hearing will be next week so im wondering if i should correct the cafcass reports inaccuracies and omissions?

can i ask what the latest update is on this please and when it was sorted as i am about to go through the section 7 report process, as its been recommended by cafcass. the hearing will be next week so im wondering if i should correct the cafcass reports inaccuracies and omissions?

I wouldn't waste your time in disputing inaccuracies etc with Cafcass.

Highlight them briefly in your position statement and let your barrister or solicitor cross-examine the author and get the flawed report undermined.

Do it in the courtroom. Cafcass won't listen when you raise anything directly with them.

ok thanks. conveniently its quite a relevant example so im wondering if its because they are trying to protect the wife. i hope not

the judge will be looking at the cafcass reports next week. were expecting them to ask for section 7 and medical reports. is the next stage when it goes to court and i need a barrister? when is best time to get a barrister?

im seeing my daughter for the first time in 2 weeks on sunday for 2 hours. my gut just wants to give her a big hug and tell her how sorry i am that her mum took her away etc but i cant. not allowed to talk about grown up stuff. the rules have all changed. poor girl probably has lots of questions that no one is answering

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Well an update of what is going, I was at court in December and we cane to an agreement to.do the ICFA programme. So after Christmas I received my phone call from the provider of the programme a week later I hadn't heard anything so I contacted the provider for them to say the ICFA programme couldn't go ahead due to mam disclosing something

A few days later I received a phone call from the police to say that an allegation had been made by mam that I had inappropriately touch my son, so instantly I said to the police officer do you want me to come to police station in which the officer replied no its ok we have spoke to your son and he has disclosed nothing of the sort happened.

So because of this allegation a c2 application was made by mams solicitors with even more allegations on it that i have been scaring my son on way home from school and tgat i have been entering her property and moving stuff about which is absurd as i have never been anywhere near her or my children so a hearing was heard on the 22nd of February in which directions were giving for cafcass to get police reports and local authorities, I did ask for dates and times to when I'm supposed to of been in her property and when I have scared my son as I have been at work which is 22 mile away from where they live and the fact we use a fingerprint clock in system.

I received the addendum s7 report yesterday for it to say the police report said that my son said nothing of the sort had happened.

So now cafcass are recommending a fact finding hearing and a guardian to be appointed for the boys which I agree with as its a year since I had any contact with the boys because of allegations she has made and it's about time the court hear that the allegations are lies and I have evidence to prove this my barrister has been wanting this, also now cafcass are wanting her mental health records so hopefully I might actually getting somewhere as my barrister is going for parental alienating.

Next hearing is this Thursday.

So now cafcass are recommending a fact finding hearing and a guardian to be appointed for the boys which I agree with as its a year since I had any contact with the boys because of allegations she has made and it's about time the court hear that the allegations are lies and I have evidence to prove this my barrister has been wanting this, also now cafcass are wanting her mental health records so hopefully I might actually getting somewhere as my barrister is going for parental alienating.
This sounds really positive.
I'm hoping her vile abuse allegation raised a red flag which is why cafcass recommend a guardian.

This sounds really positive.
I'm hoping her vile abuse allegation raised a red flag which is why cafcass recommend a guardian.
Well it's either that or because I made a formal complaint as cafcass called me a perpetrator on the phone when discussing this and the factvcafcass loed in court on the 22nd of February as they said they didn't see a court order that recommended me to write to boys every 2 weeks, so when I came out of court the same day I sent the court order to them and asked a question if they hadn't seen the court order with there recommendations on why was there an addendum done to that court order

Hello,

An update to what has happened in court yesterday, I received the court bundle on Wednesday which had the police disclosure in which was a pretty interesting read but to cut things short the police have said that mam was putting the word inappropriate in my youngest sons mouth and further down it says that she was trying to get both my boys to say stuff about me so this proves that there has been alienating going on which is something I have mentioned all the way through. It also states that mams mental health is poor, she is paranoid and manic her house was fairly untidy but was plenty of clothes, toys, plenty of food in cupboards and freezer and the house was warm.

So when I was in court the judge has cleared me from all allegations made and there was no need for fact finding hearing as there is no evidence to all the allegations she has made, a guardian has been appointed for my boys but I'm still not allowed any direct contact with the boys as they are saying they don't like me but now that the police disclosure says that she was putting stuff in there mouths they want to give the guardian 6 weeks to do a report and to see how much alienating has been done so in the meantime I am allowed to write to them every fortnight and the guardian will read them the letters to see the reaction from them but also to make sure they get them and to promote me to the boys.

My barrister is now wanting to go for parental alienating and for the residence of the boys to be changed into my care but have to wait for this report to be done, this is a massive step forward for me and I know I will have a long road ahead but after a year things are finally starting to look up so a word to any DAD's going through the same thing DONT GIVE UP as I was so close to giving up as the last allegation she has made was sick and I had to think of my mental health but it shows the truth will come out eventually.

The police did a good job there and it sounds like they may have sent a social worker to the house as well, to comment on the house like that. I think maybe see what the Guardian's report says before deciding to go for sole residency, but it does look as if parental alienation is proved. Your barrister can say that and it's better that they do than that you say it yourself.

It was the police who was in attendance as she had took an overdose but she stating it was an accident so while police were there they checked the house and on the boys this was only at the end on January, I want the boys in my care ad before we got together she had lost her 3 daughters due to emotional abuse and neglect and unfortunately it looks.like she is going down the same path

Yeah it is but it's a shame cafcass didn't listen to me from the start and have just believed whatever mam was saying without looking into things properly
This is THE big problem with Cafcass. Because of their institutional misandry, they condone obviously false allegations from mothers, to the point father and children are removed from each others lives for a year. A year!!

No mention of the damage that caused the kids at the next hearing.

More likely they actually add insult to injury by talking about child's routine and how dad needs to be phased back in, after mum's abusively weaponised them in the first place.

And mothers and their lawyers are thus encouraged to keep making false allegations, and discarding fathers, knowing judges will do nothing.

Imagine if the gender positions were reversed! One rule for them...

And everyone still claims the courts are child focused?! Whole system is a disgrace.

I hear you Jimi - Cafcass don’t do any favours to children.

It’s ridiculously archaic and the assumption that Mothers can do no wrong and are the most important thing.

Also fuelled by the “believe all women “ trend due to the high profile domestic abuse of women has these days. I know that’s important but the high profile should be in all abuse.

Yeah it is but it's a shame cafcass didn't listen to me from the start and have just believed whatever mam was saying without looking into things properly
The way the system works is - they don’t know if you’re telling the truth or not. So they put it down to either parents arguing and hurling accusations at each other - or worse - assume you’re an abuser because you’re a man and you’re accusing the ex. Thankfully that hasn’t happened.

The thing Cafcass sometimes say is - well if xyz happened, why didn’t you go to social services? And if you didn’t they think it didn’t happen. Of course social services are just as bad and tend to ignore reported concerns about mothers.

I totally agree with you Jimi, I am still not allowed any direct contact with my children even though cafcass are saying there is no safeguarding issues with me and the police report clearly states there has been alienating going on yet because my children are saying they don't like me but cant state why they don't like me, I cant see them even though I have put evidence in to show up to the point I was cut off I have messages from both boys telling me they love me and miss me but because mam has had a year to manipulate them all of a sudden they done like me which is heartbreaking.

I now have to wait for the guardian to do a report in 6 weeks, the thing is the guardian is the cafcass worker who has done a really poor job and that's coming from my barristers, the cafcass worker called me a perpetrator on the phone when discussing the sick allegation mam had made without having the police report in front of him even still he shouldn't have called me that.

I now have a teams meeting with cafcass manager as I made a formal complaint about him saying that and the fact that he was denying recommending for me to write to the boys every 2 weeks as he said he didn't and cant remember seeing it in the court order so I sent him the court order it was put on and the fact he done an addendum to the section 7 report on that court order he apparently hadn't seen which is concerning, my barrister has told me to be careful as I should be working along side them not complaining which I feel is wrong.

I have also contacted my local MP about getting the law changed for parents who have been proven they have alienated the child/ren against the other parent as at the minute there is no law and they get away with it and to me they should be serious consequences when found guilty of it.

Back