Guest viewing is limited

Cafcass safeguarding report

Where do the family courts stand on Post Separation Abuse? As there is evidence to prove that my ex has been using our daughter as a weapon, making me choose between our daughter and my family, telling me that my daughter is going to be distraught when she is older knowing I put her last, stating that if I choose my family I’ll never see my children, she and her mum asked me for money on the Tuesday and after receiving money from me I was arrested on the Friday.

There are even more examples, but how relevant will they be?

Good luck. On the chance of probabilities they will not be able to fathom that you weren't the instigator in some way. even if you have tons of evidence

Ive dealt with doctors surgeries, police, school, cafcass & court. and as soon as you suggest a woman may be participating in a negative outcome, you will sense you will never be invited to the party again.

Also mom will need ZERO evidence, she will just muddy the water and send them into a panic.

the other hilarious thing is not one person will say "let me explore your idea"

theyll all say "Im sure if you back off the child will come round in a few years" . Again they literally wont be able to fathom that you havent instigated it in some way :rolleyes: and deserve your treatment

Good luck. On the chance of probabilities they will not be able to fathom that you weren't the instigator in some way. even if you have tons of evidence

Ive dealt with doctors surgeries, police, school, cafcass & court. and as soon as you suggest a woman may be participating in a negative outcome, you will sense you will never be invited to the party again.

Also mom will need ZERO evidence, she will just muddy the water and send them into a panic.

the other hilarious thing is not one person will say "let me explore your idea"

theyll all say "Im sure if you back off the child will come round in a few years" . Again they literally wont be able to fathom that you havent instigated it in some way :rolleyes: and deserve your treatment
I literally have a picture of the black eye she gave me, I have all messages as evidence, I have a supporting letter from a domestic abuse charity. Are we on the assumption that even she hit me in court, I wouldn't be believed?

I think many of us have considered giving up at various times, but when you love your kids you fight for them and don't want to abandon them. Then they will believe that everything the ex said is true.

The system is bad - we try and help people negotiate that system and avoid the pitfalls. There is no way I could have walked away and left my son with an ex capable of such things.

I think the main issue is lack of funding for necessary lawyers and professional reports. The system is geared to lawyers being adversarial. There have been a lot of success stories and good outcomes - if you tread carefully.
Oh I have never once thought about giving up, I would run through fire for my daughter and I will not stop. I have no intention when it eventually ends up in courts to turn it into a mud slinging match, It is and always will be about our daughter. I will obvs defend myself but I will not instigate into arguments.

I am the same as you, If my ex is capable of doing this to me, what else can she be capable of if she doesnt get own way in the future.

I literally have a picture of the black eye she gave me, I have all messages as evidence, I have a supporting letter from a domestic abuse charity. Are we on the assumption that even she hit me in court, I wouldn't be believed?

lets look at it the strange way the Law looks at it.

1) do they know PA exists yes, you cant use the Alienation term in the court room though as its not in the DSM 5, therefore it doesnt exist.

2) do we know she hit you, Im sure we do without reasonable doubt. the first thing they will say is wheres the police report? have you got one. I cant imagine a domestic abuse charity letter meaning much to them.

3) my mate runs a restaurant, hes the cleanest guy I know, BUT because he doesnt fill in his diary that hes cleaned at a certain time, they knocked him down to a 3 star rating from 5.

this is the BS you are up against

Back