Guest viewing is limited

Advice What can I do???

Hey @DB2021 glad to hear there is an opportunity to move things forward in a positive direction, I really hope this works out.

Just for your reference, the actual scheduling and allocation of Judges to hearings is carried out by court admin staff, inline with any parameters set during the hearing.

It is likely the person who allocated this judge either didn't read or understand the order correctly or, more likely, they've had to shuffle judges about due to absences and shortages and so the wrong level of judge was assigned.

Either way it's a blunder by the court!
Yeah the judge apologised a couple of times for it and said it shouldn’t have happened and he will do his best to get the hearing scheduled as fast as he can.

There’s huge positives to take from it which is not something I’ve had for a some time so I’m taking it 😀.

I’m in such a better place these days so just going to stay positive and continue fighting for what’s right and my little girl 😀

Sounds like a bit of a mess from Court. No surprises.

Glad you are feeling positive DB2021. I’ve got my fingers crossed for you and dipping in and out to hear updates on your appeal!
Thanx Jafranks

It was Judge couldn’t apologise enough tbf though which makes a change.

I’m positive now a more senior judge will be doing things and hopeful the right decision will be made.

Back