Guest viewing is limited

Truly evil Ex wife

konrad1511

Hi everyone,

my truly evil ex has filed a non molestation order by making up more than a dozen of terrible lies about what i allegedly did during our 12 year marriage, after 1 month she sent a letter to meet me at the kids school, when I went there she pretended she didnt send the letter, and went to police saying i broke the order. I have now been sentenced to a fine in court plus another year of restraining order, incredibly since june i have not seen my kids plus she denies me even speaking to them on the phone,
I suspect they live somewhere in Wisbech or Huntingdon in Cambs but dont have an adress nor any contact email or phone number.
How can I go ahead to take her to court to get full custody of the kids without a lawyer as I dont have her adress?

I have text messages from her and videos to proof that she has previously sexually molested the kids and brought guys into my house when I was away for business some years ago and prostituted herself with the kids in the house, and a video with my son saying that he seen her doing disgusting things with a man and he paid her.....

Please help as i am getting very worried about the kids as the older they get she might involve my daughter in her dirty business.....

Last edited by a moderator:
what you need to do right now, is to google child services for the county you are in, find the emergency number, they all have one, and call them about exactly what is happening and who is doing it. Childrens services also support with contact.

Secondly this is criminal, so you need to report it to the police as an emergency issue right now, like 999 / go to the police station with evidence and everything you have.

Do not do this yourself, take the proper official routes now.

Reactions: Ash
Agree. If you have evidence of child abuse, call the Police and show it to them. They will get social services involved anyway. But it's a criminal matter as well as a child safety matter. Police will probably take it more seriously than social services as well. Just to add I edited out the nationality of your ex in case it made you easily recognisable (although people need to register to read posts on here) if they happened to find the forum.

In terms of applying to court, there are two ways of obtaining her address. One is to use a tracing agent - they can give you an address within a day. They have all sorts of access to various office documents and if she's paying rent or mortgage or council tax, they'll find the address, or from other sources. I did this once when my ex moved out of her house. And found she had just moved across the road! But of course didn't tell me.

The other way is to ask the court to find her address when you submit the application. I think there's a particular document for this but can't remember off hand. That way is quite slow though. With a tracing agent you can have an answer very quickly. Basic fee is about £35 for a week or two. If you pay £75 you can get an answer in 24 hours (eg if you wanted to get an application in quickly). On the form they ask for as much info as they can to help trace her address. Eg previous known addresses, full name etc.

If you do obtain her address though, don't try and contact her or the kids! Under the circumstances - you don't want further penalties. Did you defend the second fine/nmo extension?

I used this tracing company. In the left blue column you select "Trace Request". It can be reassuring just knowing where they are. I seem to remember you pay up front but they don't take the payment until they have a result. If no result, you don't have to pay.

If you apply to court and have evidence of abuse you'll need to submit a C1A along with the C100. The C1A is the form to explain any abuse or welfare issues. You can't attach evidence to a C100 for Child Arrangements Order but you can attach evidence to the C1A. So you could attach a screenshot of a text from her if it's clear what's happening with the kids, and also one to show she is making false allegations (ie the one that shows she herself wanted to see you before reporting you for breaching the nmo).

If it's that serious and you have evidence then you should be applying for the children to live with you and have supervised time with their Mother. This will probably lead to a section 7 report by Cafcass to investigate allegations on both sides (if social services don't do a section 37 first and take them into care).

So two prongs to protecting your kids. 1) Contact the Police. 2) Submit your application to the family court - we can help on here with wording the application. The box on the C100 is quite small but you can type out something on a sheet of A4 and attach it, as a well worded application gets you off to a good start. Before you can apply to court though you need to have attended a MIAM - first mediation appointment. Just go for one and ask them to sign you off so you can apply to court - and say there is no chance of mediation as you don't know where the Mother is. The sign off form they give you forms part of the C100 application.

Another reason the application needs to be carefully worded is they might say - why didn't you report this earlier? So you need to set out the circumstances.

Hi everyone,

my truly evil ex has filed a non molestation order by making up more than a dozen of terrible lies about what i allegedly did during our 12 year marriage, after 1 month she sent a letter to meet me at the kids school, when I went there she pretended she didnt send the letter, and went to police saying i broke the order. I have now been sentenced to a fine in court plus another year of restraining order, incredibly since june i have not seen my kids plus she denies me even speaking to them on the phone,
I suspect they live somewhere in Wisbech or Huntingdon in Cambs but dont have an adress nor any contact email or phone number.
How can I go ahead to take her to court to get full custody of the kids without a lawyer as I dont have her adress?

I have text messages from her and videos to proof that she has previously sexually molested the kids and brought guys into my house when I was away for business some years ago and prostituted herself with the kids in the house, and a video with my son saying that he seen her doing disgusting things with a man and he paid her.....

Please help as i am getting very worried about the kids as the older they get she might involve my daughter in her dirty business.....
Try vilcol.com I used this agency few years ago and got address within 48 hours. Paid £70 back then,I'm sure there's other agencies and prices are similar.

In terms of applying to court, there are two ways of obtaining her address. One is to use a tracing agent - they can give you an address within a day. They have all sorts of access to various office documents and if she's paying rent or mortgage or council tax, they'll find the address, or from other sources. I did this once when my ex moved out of her house. And found she had just moved across the road! But of course didn't tell me.

The other way is to ask the court to find her address when you submit the application. I think there's a particular document for this but can't remember off hand. That way is quite slow though. With a tracing agent you can have an answer very quickly. Basic fee is about £35 for a week or two. If you pay £75 you can get an answer in 24 hours (eg if you wanted to get an application in quickly). On the form they ask for as much info as they can to help trace her address. Eg previous known addresses, full name etc.

If you do obtain her address though, don't try and contact her or the kids! Under the circumstances - you don't want further penalties. Did you defend the second fine/nmo extension?

I used this tracing company. In the left blue column you select "Trace Request". It can be reassuring just knowing where they are. I seem to remember you pay up front but they don't take the payment until they have a result. If no result, you don't have to pay.

many thanks everyone, i dont have much hope though as when i called Cambridgeshire social services they told me I should report anything which has "changed " recently, to enable them to "act ", which is bullshit,
as nothing has changed within the last few years as she keeps doing the same things since years, she even sexually molested my son and i have a video where he complains about that, i have sent that to Rotherham social services already 1 year ago where she lived before and nothing has been done about it, also got messages from her to proof she has sold images of my then 8 year old son to paedos, i aslo have told this Cambridshire social services,they said not much they can do unless anything has "changed or gotten worse in last few months", hence i wasnt bothered anymore....I am also very worried if she realises she is going to jail she will just run away to her own country and i will never see the kids ever again......

Go to the Police. I've edited out some of the details in the above post as it's pretty graphic. If you're worried she'll leave the country then go to the Police and also submit a C100 to the courts for an urgent prohibited steps order to prevent her taking the children out of the country. You can get a 48 hour hearing (although these days a 48 hour hearing might take a week to get a date). But take the videos to the police and submit the C100 the same day (or even the day before).

i have given the videos already to police 1 year ago, they took no action, instead they arrested me for harassment because i sent the videos to my wife on whatsapp, i spent 24 hours in jail, they even denied me breakfast, and I almost died as I had a potassium deficiency at the time, it took them 2 and a half hours to come to my cell and still didnt bring me food, only the nurse who came later managed to get me 2 cereal bars ! In the UK it looks like she can do anything, but husbands get arrested and tortured in jail for doing nothing !

many thanks everyone, i dont have much hope though as when i called Cambridgeshire social services they told me I should report anything which has "changed " recently, to enable them to "act ", which is bullshit,
as nothing has changed within the last few years as she keeps doing the same things since years, she even sexually molested my son and i have a video where he complains about that, i have sent that to Rotherham social services already 1 year ago where she lived before and nothing has been done about it, also got messages from her to proof she has sold images of my then 8 year old son to paedos, i aslo have told this Cambridshire social services,they said not much they can do unless anything has "changed or gotten worse in last few months", hence i wasnt bothered anymore....I am also very worried if she realises she is going to jail she will just run away to Brazil and i will never see the kids ever again......
Cafcass is involved now but incredibly after an half hour phone interview when i offered the case worker Lorraine Edwards to send evidence of my wifes child abuse she said its not necessary, which in my eyes means they are not bothered about women sexually abusing young boys, and will make the case for my evil and disgusting wife who has beaten the kids for many years and sexually abused my son and sold pictures to paedofiles instead to get the kids. Should i complain to Caffcass about her because thats truly shocking.....The court case is in june and she made an application to get single custody. The object form which i filled in said something about if i want to make an application myself for custody, which i ticked, but it doesnt say how, as i dont even know her new adress where she is hiding the kids.....

Cafcass won't take any evidence personally. Did the Cafcass officer say what would happen next? Did they say they would contact social services? If they didn't say much you'll need to wait and see what their letter/report says.

So if your ex submitted the application and you sent the C7 form back? Ticking to say you wanted to make an application yourself, I believe you'll need to send either a C100 or C2 with your own application (or did you apply first). Suggest you get a free half hour legal advice.

Cafcass is involved now but incredibly after an half hour phone interview when i offered the case worker Lorraine Edwards to send evidence of my wifes child abuse she said its not necessary, which in my eyes means they are not bothered about women sexually abusing young boys, and will make the case for my evil and disgusting wife who has beaten the kids for many years and sexually abused my son and sold pictures to paedofiles instead to get the kids. Should i complain to Caffcass about her because thats truly shocking.....The court case is in june and she made an application to get single custody. The object form which i filled in said something about if i want to make an application myself for custody, which i ticked, but it doesnt say how, as i dont even know the monsters new adress where she is hiding the kids.....
You need to report this to the police, not CAFCASS!!!!

Reactions: Ash
Back