Guest viewing is limited

The Blue Print Of Hate

Hackedoff_dad

Just watched this, I thought I would throw it open to the team and see what your thoughts are? now I have to say that everyones case is different, but in my case I doubt I have much chance, is this really how it goes? or is there an alternative view?

Terrifying Family Courts

Just watched this, I thought I would throw it open to the team and see what your thoughts are? now I have to say that everyones case is different, but in my case I doubt I have much chance, is this really how it goes? or is there an alternative view?

Terrifying Family Courts

There is an alternate view, I know a good number of parents who have kept in the game against these odds. Eventually, it has to come in your favour. If you are looking for justice, go elsewhere. If you are willing to compromise whatever it takes, just keep going.

It will go your way if you do not give up.

I am struggling, but £***,*** has not pushed me aside. Focus on the child/children, they know!

There is an alternate view, I know a good number of parents who have kept in the game against these odds. Eventually, it has to come in your favour. If you are looking for justice, go elsewhere. If you are willing to compromise whatever it takes, just keep going.

It will go your way if you do not give up.

I am struggling, but £***,*** has not pushed me aside. Focus on the child/children, they know!
I am already near on a year in without seeing my child, and we have not even got to the first hearing yet FDRHA odds are way stacked up against me. I will keep going, but when your heart keeps breaking week in week out its hard man

Started to watch it. Watched about half. It is sadly familiar and the whole script idea seems to be ingrained in the system. What stage are you at hackedoff

Started to watch it. Watched about half. It is sadly familiar and the whole script idea seems to be ingrained in the system. What stage are you at hackedoff
I am not, but everything that guy says is/has happened, no amount of money would help, I will have the FDRHA in october, this was relisted due to no judge being available, I know every case is different, but for that little mite we are heading for a car crash in the family courts 😩

It is so hard fighting the temptation to send these videos to my ex, must stop myself, must stop myself.

Here is one that cheered me up:

I do not care if it is staged!

One day your "little mite" will know that you were fighting to be there. This day might come sooner than you think. Kids are smart, they can smell out who is lying to them.

It is so hard fighting the temptation to send these videos to my ex, must stop myself, must stop myself.

Here is one that cheered me up:

I do not care if it is staged!

One day your "little mite" will know that you were fighting to be there. This day might come sooner than you think. Kids are smart, they can smell out who is lying to them.
its like being at the end of two extremes,

Terrifying Family Courts
This was horrific to watch.
Terrifying to see that what I am going through is playing out exactly like this.
The most ominous part is the part about there being little that can be done.

Back