Guest viewing is limited

Supervised contact

ryan111

Hello

Im expecting a long drawn out battle but i will do anything to see my children. My ex will bring up alot of my past I've never been violent towards her there was one night 7 years ago where the old bill took me away but since then there was nothing. I also have a caution for possession and criminal damage.. All these in the same week 7 years ago.

How often do cafcaaa recommend.. No contact at all.?. No phone calls or contact center or anything?

I would do anything for a phone call. Can i push this narrative at the first hearing im desperate to see or here them or have a conversation ?

I can honestly see how this sends men fully over the edge and they just check out. Im blocked i have been given nothing from her.. All due to me going mad she blacked out from drinking with the kids in the house ( i can show the courts this is why contact stopped before then I was a nornal dad in there life

it’s not normal for caffcass to recommend no contact at all. All your events 7 years ago sound historic so shouldn’t really factor into the equation. Indirect contact might prove difficult if the ex isn’t helpful even if court ordered. I think you need to push for supervised if ex isn’t going to allow unsupervised.

I’m sure you have read through numerous threads the key thing is to not criticise the mother and try and remain calm and child centred in court

Back