Guest viewing is limited

Need help and advice

Simon

I am a dad who has 1boy and I girl me and my x partner never got along she used to put things in there heads to make me look bad when I offered to take my children away through x had something to say about it and all of a sudden my son didn't want to come with me but my daughter did but she kept on getting text from her mum saying is everything OK. Since then my son didn't want to see me anymore also she met a new fella and Mt son started to call him dad it really affected me badly in 2015 I had some problems since then I haven't been able to contact my children they are 17 and 15 there mum said I can't contact them until they get to 18 years old also she has stopped them from any contact with my parents also I don't know where they live now also I am not getting any younger and need help so I can contact them without her putting her self in to it

Hi. Sorry to hear this. So you mean she gradually estranged them from you after she met her new partner. 2015 is quite a long time ago now. How long is it since they last saw you or stayed with you? A 17 year old can technically do what they want - although if living with Mum it can be tricky.

If you want to know where they live, use a tracing agent. I've used the one linked below - it has worked every time and you can have an address in 24 hours (they have access to all government records, tax returns, benefits claims, rental agreements, you name it).

However you need to be careful if you find out where they live - not to turn up and get accused of harrassment or something - but knowing helps doesn't it?

You select "Trace Request" on the left and fill out the form. They don't charge you until they have a result - cost varies between about £35 and £75 depending on how quickly you want a result. I did it all online and they emailed me the results. As it happened my ex had just moved up the road!

Back