Guest viewing is limited

International Parental Alienation Awareness Day- 25th April 2024

C&ADad

Experienced member
Hi all

I used to post here a while ago, then life got in the way. I haven't seen my kids in 3.5 years, and I was faced with false allegations of child sexual abuse which took 3 years for the CPS to throw out as "lies". I was genuinely suicidal and now trying to rebuild some kind of life.

In that time I have become involved with some charities & groups trying to highlight Parental Alienation, and there is a plan to try and raise awareness.

Basically, what we are asking for is for alienated parents to send in a photo of a toy/ memento that reminds them of their child/ children in a special place, with a very brief message. Then send it into the group. On 25th April a whole bunch of them will be sent to MPs in the UK, TDs in Ireland, to raise awareness. We already have 'connections' who will promote the cause and try to help drive change in the family court process, but we do need help.

Would anyone be interested in taking part? It doesn't take much time, and it means we 'have a voice'.

Here is the group that is organising it:

Many thanks

Rob

Great! 🙏

We have about 50 so far, and its really easy- all you have to do is take a picture and send a message to accompany it, and the group will do the rest. We have the Lord Mayor of Derby willing to publicise it, one actress, and the idea is to try to really get the message out there that this is real, its happening and we have to do something for the sake of all our children...

Plus, one thing that alienated children often say is "you didn't do anything" when they see the parent again, this is one little way to say "I did, I never stopped thinking about you, look at this as an example"

You just send it to the Facebook Messenger group for Alienated Children First- any help needed say the word..

And thank you- the more voices we get involved the more powerful it becomes.. its not just Ireland or the UK, this happens everywhere

Here is a link to describe the idea..

I think I've read every article out there on PA.
As you said on your other post, you didn't know about it until it happened to you.
Neither did me or my partner until we noticed certain patterns of behaviour creeping in before the main cut off.
Many people are unaware of it. Which is fair enough because why would you unless you or someone you know goes through it.

Hi all

I used to post here a while ago, then life got in the way. I haven't seen my kids in 3.5 years, and I was faced with false allegations of child sexual abuse which took 3 years for the CPS to throw out as "lies". I was genuinely suicidal and now trying to rebuild some kind of life.

In that time I have become involved with some charities & groups trying to highlight Parental Alienation, and there is a plan to try and raise awareness.

Basically, what we are asking for is for alienated parents to send in a photo of a toy/ memento that reminds them of their child/ children in a special place, with a very brief message. Then send it into the group. On 25th April a whole bunch of them will be sent to MPs in the UK, TDs in Ireland, to raise awareness. We already have 'connections' who will promote the cause and try to help drive change in the family court process, but we do need help.

Would anyone be interested in taking part? It doesn't take much time, and it means we 'have a voice'.

Here is the group that is organising it:

Many thanks

Rob
This is a great initiative, thanks for sharing.

If I want to share this initiative off-DWK do you have a link to the initiative as well as the site seems slightly old!

This is a great initiative, thanks for sharing.

If I want to share this initiative off-DWK do you have a link to the initiative as well as the site seems slightly old!
Hi there- yes you’re right there, the site is about to be revamped. In terms of sharing, I will put up more info asap, will definitely be tomorrow.

The group does loads of work on PA- has links with government and does a lot of lobbying with some success. They have also organised webinars with people like Karen Woodall, loads of great work gets done. Unfortunately the website is a bit behind, but that’s going to be addressed.

I’ll follow up with more info first thing tomorrow- the more people that take part the better, for the sake of all the kids thrown into this nightmare.

Actually the website doesn't display properly further down the page. It might need some looking at.

Edit - posted at the same time.

Hi all, was wondering if it was ok to give this a 'bump'..

We have lots of photos now, and the more the better- we are planning to take to MPs, and its also a great way to get it on social media for our kids to see...

Anyone who would like to take part please do, we are looking for as many as possible..

You can send via Facebook Messenger to "Alienated Children First", here is their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/alienated.ie

or just send to me here and I will make sure it gets up :)

As a little example, here was mine 😢♥️

Attachments

• ACF 2.jpg
    ACF 2.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 9
Back