Guest viewing is limited

Hi everyone

Hi Scotay :) Your experience will be invaluable to others. How's it going?

Going fine here, ex got out after her original Restraining Order breach and lasted a total of 6-weeks before she got caught again stalking, following, threatening letters even, so she got another 30 months to dwell on it from the Crown Court this time.

Within days of getting out she also lodged C100 docs asking for a change of residency, Section 32 order all to be revoked. All this was just concluded a few weeks ago and all dismissed and she now has a 2-year barring order so cannot lodge anymore waste of time applications without going in front of a judge first to apply.

I remember at one point you were advised to think about moving further away but she would probably just follow you.

Don’t they give any therapy in prison?! You’ve been harassed for years!

Imagine if a man had perpetrated this level of harassment - they would have locked him up in an asylum indefinitely.

Reactions: Ash
I remember at one point you were advised to think about moving further away but she would probably just follow you.

Don’t they give any therapy in prison?! You’ve been harassed for years!
We did move mate, 18 miles away and she tracked us down within weeks.
She eluded as to how she found our address but i assume she would have paid one of these tracing companies online as they do it for under £100.

Imagine if a man had perpetrated this level of harassment - they would have locked him up in an asylum indefinitely.
Without a doubt, it took 18 convictions before they eventually jailed her.
They definitely made an example of her last time in Crown, do i think it will change her attitude? Not a chance, she will be out in Autumn again and i would bet my mortgage she will breach parole within weeks.

@Scotay , does she recognise that what she is doing is not normal adult behaviour? Has she been diagnosed with any mental health conditions?

How does she justify the long-term campaign of stalking and harrassment?

I am sorry that it took 18 convictions for you to get brief respite.

It highlights that there are gaps in the system - not enough to have her sectioned but enough that she is a public menace. I guess you could leave the country and have an order that she is prohibited from leaving the country - but she’d probably breach that as well! Must be a nightmare. Hope you have good security cameras.

You have somebody here who understands the court orders yet choses to ignore them and tries to mitigate her actions as "I'm only checking the child is safe". Safe from what is unknown as apparently the child is in extreme danger in my care, a danger of death has been stated and she openly admitted the child would be better in foster care than with me.

This is a child who is happy at home with many interests and is excelling at school. Mental health problems without a doubt but if you don't admit you have an issue there is no treatment and the cycle of harassment, stalking, jailtime repeats.

I cant leave the country as the child is under a care order with the local authority but lives with me.
Nothing i have done is the result of the care order, its totally due to the behavior of the mother and her actions deeming to be a psychological and physical risk to the child.
Because of this care order the local authority have PR too so even though they have no issues with me i need to run everything i do by them, even ask permission to go on holiday.

Yep you’re doing a great job. If they’re excelling at school then that says a lot. It was a bit tongue in cheek about leaving the country anyway and it wouldn’t stop her. Annoying having to get consent from SS to go on holiday but maybe just a formality?

Back