Guest viewing is limited

Help please

So how and when did you first find out a) that your ex had died and b) that your daughter was living in Australia? Did the relatives contact you and tell you? And how long ago was that? I wonder why they allowed her to come for 6 weeks was it? And now won't allow it again.
Got a letter to my workplace from solicitor acting on behalf of the ‘late mother’ saying that daughter who was now 11 was asking questions about who I was and wanted to say hello and she was living in Australia. First I knew about all of this .

No wonder why they allowed her here for 6 weeks but they were getting nervous after about 3.

Got a letter to my workplace from solicitor acting on behalf of the ‘late mother’ saying that daughter who was now 11 was asking questions about who I was and wanted to say hello and she was living in Australia. First I knew about all of this .

No wonder why they allowed her here for 6 weeks but they were getting nervous after about 3.
About 20 months ago I found out

Interesting. So if the late Mother had a solicitor, why didn't she inform you before? It suggests she had been told you were an absent Father and not interested - without anyone asking you.

A solicitor from Australia, or the Republic, or NI?

Acting on behalf of... But, instructed by?

Not sure how the late mother could have left instructions to cover what your daughter started asking at age 11. On behalf of her sounds like a stretch to me. Have you sought public records relating to your daughter in ROI - birth cert, court hearings, inquest into her mother's death...?

Not sure how the late mother could have left instructions to cover what your daughter started asking at age 11. On behalf of her sounds like a stretch to me. Have you sought public records relating to your daughter in ROI - birth cert, court hearings, inquest into her mother's death...?
I have just begun to question the legality of all of this Resolute. I have used this forum just to point me in the right direction and it has been great. I obviously have a lot of digging to do. Can I access public records myself or do I need a solicitor for that ?

I have just begun to question the legality of all of this Resolute. I have used this forum just to point me in the right direction and it has been great. I obviously have a lot of digging to do. Can I access public records myself or do I need a solicitor for that ?
ROI Birth Cert is really easy to do yourself
Records of public hearings are quite easy to access here. Never tried in ROI.

Back