Guest viewing is limited

Handbook proof of Parental Alienation

Ash

Administrator
Staff member
Admin and Moderator
This post on Twitter just highlighted a "handbook" for parents who want to get rid of their ex! Even more disturbing is, it is still being sold on Amazon. So if you have an ex who is trying every tactic to have you removed from your child's life - no doubt this handbook is well known amongst certain groups online. It describes parental alienation to a tee - or how to achieve it - as if it's all very clever on how to get your own way.

"Parentectomy"

One of the quotes from it is "The simplest way to get evidence of domestic violence is to stay at a refuge for victims of domestic violence for 24 hours and ask them to fill in a letter to evidence this. It is not necessary to have any physical injuries and you will not be examined"

In only reading what you have posted I am astonished, outraged, incredulous and shocked, all rolled in to one.

It's also apparent that my STBX wife has her own personal copy.

Someone on Twitter commented that it was probably published as a pretend "satirical" book - knowing it would actually give these tips to parents who would use them.

Well that’s a hard read, I’ve not been sleeping well as it is, feel like if I read this book it would haunt me for weeks.

While it may show "tactics" available, it doesn't mean there aren't good Judges who will see through things, so try and relax.

Last edited:
In some ways it's a good thing that this is in the public domain because it is exactly how the system gets abused.
Hopefully this raises awareness and I think should be sent to every court, social worker, and police officer.
Until the courts punish false allegations, the problem will get worse unless they get so many non mol applications and dv allegations that overloads the system to a point where they have to act.

This thread has been going around in my head since yesterday. Today I found this:

"Imagine being bit by a snake and instead of trying to help yourself heal & recover from the poison, you are trying to catch the snake to find out the reason it bit you and prove to it that you didn't deserve that."

I have been useless at demoting my ex's outrageous behaviour to nonsense. It is nonsense! Members on here, @Ash and @StayStrong especially, have helped me find more proportion.

DWK has collective strength and wisdom. Step by step, what we do for ourselves and each other is changing how things work. This book (satire or otherwise) is less useful to the demons that plague us than it was in 2015.

Let us make magical moments with our kids while the world continues to catch up with reality.

Back