Guest viewing is limited

Enforcement Order #2

Really sorry about that. Does she know you've applied to enforce?

Yes, she was copied into the email containing the C79 application. I made the application because she wouldn't budge.

In which case she may well have contacted the court herself with some story.

I have finally recieved a letter from the family court following my C79 application to enforce the Child Arrangements Order that my ex has breached.

Strangly, it is not an Enforcement Hearing scheduled for February, but a First Hearing Dispute Resolution Appointment allocated to Justices.

So does this mean we are going have to go through the whole process again?

I have finally recieved a letter from the family court following my C79 application to enforce the Child Arrangements Order that my ex has breached.

Strangly, it is not an Enforcement Hearing scheduled for February, but a First Hearing Dispute Resolution Appointment allocated to Justices.

So does this mean we are going have to go through the whole process again?
Ahh sounds so familiar Kyle.
My partner put in a c79 way back in 2020 and the ex did the same as yours. Applied to vary the cao with new allegations of nonsense so it went to a new set of proceedings.

Try not to worry about it. It's another textbook move.
Be prepared for some allegations. It may backfire on her.

To use the disstress that she inflicts on me by stopping access to my boy as further justification for stopping access is the most narcissistic thing I have experienced from her.

Is it worth submitting a position statement to highlight the difficulties with her behaviour or will that be seen as "critisising the mother" and make me look bad? Even though she's the problem!

I would stick to the fact that she has breached the order “for no good reason”. And let the court decide if she is hostile - mainly to try and avoid the conflict between parents label. If it’s an FHDRA then you might have Cafcass calls coming up.

I’d just stick to simple facts and use the mantra you just want the children to have happy loving relationships with both parents.

Can’t remember the facts now - was it CM being reduced that triggered it?

This latest episode started when she threatened to withold him on a day he was meant to spend with me as part of my CAO, because I had fallen behind with CMS payments and she was getting irate about it. I told her I can't pay what I don't have. Work had gone a bit Pear shaped contractually, setting me back a month, but it was all getting sorted out, and I was planning on getting back on track asap.

The idea of not seeing my son caused me quite a bit of distress. I think the last 12 months fighting her all came out in that moment. I was looking forward to seeing him and had made plans. But all I did was burst into tears and let it all out in that moment in the privacy of my own home. (And I did feel much better afterwards).

When she finally arrived to drop him off three hours later after a lengthy text battle, she asked me what was wrong as she could see I had been crying, I explained that the episode had upset me but I was fine, and she said she didn't think I was in a fit emotional state to look after my boy, and walked off back to her car dragging my son with her, with him screaming "daddy." It was awful.

I left her too it and didn't attempt to communicate until my next scheduled Saturday. She replied later that evening saying that I wouldn't be having my boy again until she had sought advice about my mental health!!

I kept trying to text her to sort things out but she shut up shop and stopped communicating, so I had no choice but to submit a C79 to apply to enforce the CAO.

So, her new allegations are probably going to be, I am mental and I should have no contact with my son.

You can't make it up!

You can’t trust them with any show of emotion unfortunately. Hopefully it’ll all get sorted out at the hearing.

Hi Kyle,
In a very similar situation waiting for my reply to my c79.
Just read this thread
Hope it all worked out for you mate.
Let us know how it's going.

Back