Guest viewing is limited

CAFCASS officer (phone call)

Hello all, to let you know it was the final hearing today and I have been given shared care of my son. I wanted to say thank you very much for the support and the advise as there were many times I didn't no where to turn. With your support I will be to give my son the best life I possibly can in every way, so thank you from us both really
Congratulations you must be thrilled and relieved.

Hello all, to let you know it was the final hearing today and I have been given shared care of my son. I wanted to say thank you very much for the support and the advise as there were many times I didn't no where to turn. With your support I will be to give my son the best life I possibly can in every way, so thank you from us both really
Congratulations! And well done. 😎

Huge huge congratulations bbl 😀😀.

It is so nice to hear a great ending and all your hard work has paid off.

I wish you and you little one the most amazing memories moving forward ❤️

Well done :) I bet you're glad that's over! Take a moment to pat yourself on the back :) Was it 50/50 or something else?

Hello, it was 50-50 shared care, I will have him Monday-Wednesday week 1, week 2 Friday-Wednesday. I am not sure how that works when some of was explaining to me 5-2-2 etc??

Thanks

Hello, it was 50-50 shared care, I will have him Monday-Wednesday week 1, week 2 Friday-Wednesday. I am not sure how that works when some of was explaining to me 5-2-2 etc??

Thanks
Are you okay to share how the FH played out?

Was there a cross exam or just oral submissions?

Was there a lot of debating back and forth by counsels or was it over very quickly?

As it was going on, did you feel it was going your way or was that not evident until the ruling?

We're you in front of a lay bench or a DJ?

Was there any reaction from the other side when the ruling was made or most likely you didn't care how they felt only relief and happiness at getting the outcome your family deserved!

I'm curious as it's always anxiety inducing and hindsight can be wonderful but real experience from court is insightful!

Hello

Course, my ex was trying to say It would emotionally unsettle my son if shared was given. I argued myself before my solicitor could say anything staying that shared care was in place since 2019 and also the interim contact order has allowed further contact with additionally 5 over night stays of the Christmas period so to suggest that that it would unsettle him now doesn't make any sense and also said mum wrote a contact which I gave to the CAFCASS officer. To be honest I was saying alot where I could , as calmly I could as I felt silenced for so long and regardless of the outcome was I wanted to here what I had to say and look at someone who loves there child.

It was through oral submissions

The back and forth was mainly my ex trying to say having two days in the week would unsettle him. I did feel it was going my way as she looked like she wasn't telling the truth and bringing up points that she did not put into her submission statement.

It was in front of lay bench.

There wasn't any reaction really, I was very happy but mentally exhausted at the same time.

What I would say to everyone please do not give up, it was a hard battle for me personally which started long before I went to court and again they advise I've had from yourselves I can't thank you enough.

Also Phillip Pledge is worth a look at to give you an insight into some things and it's clear advise, you can find YouTube

Back