Guest viewing is limited

Cafcass have reported back to the court that I shouldnt see my daughter for now

Alocacoc

Absolutely furious , I sent all my evidence to cafcass they did a voice call with me I could tell she wasnt taking one blind bit of notice of the evidence

Mom has told her "the daughter is doing much better now she isnt seeing me"

AND THE CAFCASS report says basically leave it down to the child to decide (court is on the 6th march)

Im distraught and dont know what to do

how old is the child ? 6th march isn't far away, but yeah, I hear you. I have just received my CAFCASS call appointment for end of feb and to be honest, I'm dreading it, as all I'm hearing is that it's a kangaroo court and your neither listened to or believed. After all, we are all just monsters and don't even deserve a hearing.
But, kill with calmness,, you need to work on a strategy to push CAFCASS opinion to the side.

I'm sorry to hear this. It is fairly typical with an older child or teenager, that Cafcass would say this. They are lazy about it and they just take what the Mother says. This is an enforcement application isn't it? You could have a well worded position statement before the hearing - that speaks directly to the Judge. Cafcass don't decide - they just make recommendations.

my daughter is 15 now, obviously havent seen her for a year. So she was younger when it started

I literally gave the cafcass woman tons of evidence , showing a previous loving relationship , 2 breach and resolves, that failed both times and the daughter brought up new reasons she cant see me

my daughters medical records where mom is diagnosing her with serious conditions and me as the instigator but her medical records show shes never been diagnosed
This is an enforcement application isn't it? You could have a well worded position statement before the hearing - that speaks directly to the Judge.
yes enforcement , how would I go about doing this? what should it say cheers

Mom has told her "the daughter is doing much better now she isnt seeing me"
My partners ex has said this. It translates as "I the mother am happier my children has rejected her father".
It's awful.
No child feels joy after rejecting their parent. She may feel relieved her mum is off her back, but happy at rejecting you, no way.
As Ash said, you need a good PS for the hearing.

my daughter is 15 now, obviously havent seen her for a year. So she was younger when it started

I literally gave the cafcass woman tons of evidence , showing a previous loving relationship , 2 breach and resolves, that failed both times and the daughter brought up new reasons she cant see me

my daughters medical records where mom is diagnosing her with serious conditions and me as the instigator but her medical records show shes never been diagnosed

yes enforcement , how would I go about doing this? what should it say cheers
I can help you with one :)

You email it to the court two or three days before the hearing - but you don't email it to the other side. And you take three copies with you on the day. When you get there you hand one copy to the other side, one copy to the clerk (for the Judge in case he didn't get to see it) and one copy you keep for yourself. A position statement helps speak for you and address things up front, so you don't have to say so much. It is also basically a note to the Judge. The language and tone needs to be calm and formal and logical. And likewise your demeanour in court needs to be that too (even though that may be hard) as any expression of emotion counts against you strangely.

Back