Guest viewing is limited

Welcome & Thanks - Dec 2023

MagicJ

Experienced member
Hey All,

I know we don't usually do these as support tends to come directly on the threads however I wanted to a couple of shoutouts as we run down the last 10 days of the year.

(80's TOTP voice)

Movers & Shakers
@Richie1989
@winger

These members have shot up the charts, consistently bringing the forum to life and with a positivity that's enjoyable to see! 😃

Steady As They Go
@Ash - Our Captain & Hero
@Resolute
@Roblox
@Peanut 21
@nothernsoul
@StayStrong

There so many of you, I can't remember all the names (forgive me!!) & I have a photographic memory you know, crazy! 🤣

To all of you who just don't know when to quit, where would we all be without you! 🥰

Thank you to everyone who posts regularly, reacts and responds, for keeping our community alive, a digital lighthouse beacon for those voices that are unheard - the children who need both parents - and the adults fighting to give them that!

Much Love on behalf all the Members 😍

I for one am in awe of the fathers and partners on here the strength is something to behold especially with what each and every one of us is going through or had to go through.

I’d have been lost without this forum and the help of @Ash @Resolute @Peanut 21 @MagicJ @winger @nothernsoul has been invaluable and has kept me going and will keep me going for as long as it takes.

Sorry if I’ve forgotten anyone but know that everyone that has offered advice or just given me kind words you have been a life saver for me and it’s something I’ll never forget.

Merry Christmas everyone I hope despite our struggles we all have the best one we possibly can and remember that whilst this year may be hard the amazing years are yet to come.

Ahh I am glad I have spread some positivity and helped people where I can, this forum has been invaluable and I am so grateful to have found it, thank you everyone who has helped me 🙏🏼

Stay strong for your children dads 💪🏻
They need us more than ever. They are being strong in their own way, whether that comes out as quietness, distance, or however it is, they're just kids, they don't understand, and they too are trying to get through this time. Stay calm and in the moment for them, stay understanding, and most of all give them all the love they deserve, they will feel that, and they will always love you no matter what. If you are without your children this Christmas, just remember it is temporary, it will be a distant memory. Stay positive. Stay strong for them! 💪🏻

The forum has been a godsend.
Family and friends get bored with the issues dads go through.
At least on this site you get practical advice and moral support.
I think it helps having strangers to listen too as there's no bias and people can be blunter with advice.

Back