Guest viewing is limited

Request

Ash

Administrator
Staff member
Admin and Moderator
Due to costs, have had to cease the Google advert for the website - which means its harder for other Dads to find the site. So a request please - if you could share the website now and then when you get the opportunity. While the site still appears on Google, the advert made it more prominent. Cheers. This site makes no profits (only losses lol).

With pleasure Ash!!!

If you need help with costs, why not setup a voluntary fund me page. I would be willing to contribute.

Thanks Proud Dad :). The server costs etc are covered for a couple of years. Didn't want to go the advertising route (adverts are annoying on web pages and slow them up). Or the subscription route - we Dads have enough to fork out for with legal fees. Google ads helps people find the site on Google but is a high monthly expense. So I'll see how it goes without the ad listing on google for a while. The site still shows up on search results but not as much. I'll consider the idea of a fund me page - hadn't thought about that. Thought that was mainly for emergency major world issues!

The main thing is ensuring people who are looking for a site like this, can find it easily - Twitter helps too. So sharing would be appreciated!

It depends what people put in the google search box as to where it shows up. Putting "Forum for single Dads" brings it up on page 2 of google. With the advert it showed at the top usually.

Last edited:
Back