Guest viewing is limited

Hearing Vacated. The Judge, as well as my sanity!

Kyle

Experienced member
I've just returned from a 4 hour walk after receiving a court letter this morning informing me that my Enforcement Hearing/FHDRA this Friday has been vacated and re-scheduled to 25th March!

The long walk helped clear the head and I've just finished the initial drafts of a statement that CAFCASS recommend both parents provide, advising the court on how we both feel "contact" should progress beyond this latest incident!

Shoving her infront of a fast moving heavy goods vehicle, obviously had to be removed from the first draft, (though it was very satisfying to write,as was, shoving hot pins into the eyes of a Voodoo doll) and replaced with something a little more amenable and accomodating. But the CAFCASS Safeguarding report actually offers hope as they clearly think its all BS, and the excerpts from her far-fetched statement labelling me as the anti-Christ gives me the opportinity to show her in the light that she should be seen in, as the hostile, compulsive lying, she-devil, while I roll over and agree with all of CAFCASS' woolly apeasment.

Really sorry to hear that Kyle. Did they give a reason? I like the creative writing :)

Nope. No reason. Just a court letter with THIS HEARING HAS BEEN VACATED, just like that in bold capital letters and a date and time for a new one.

My partner has had similar.
It's usually lack of a judge being available.
The current judge dealing with my partners case only sits in our local court once a month apparently.

I've heard back from the court after sending them an email equiring as to why my enforcement hearing was vacated. It appears the last page of the digital court letter advising me of the hearing vacation went missing!! For some reason I only received the top copy. They apologised and blamed a "busy period."

I let rip a bit as this sort of administrative cock-up has the potential to cause some serious damage to proceedings. Particularly of you believe dirty tricks are involved and pay for a Barrister to counter the tactics!

This has now been resolved and it clearly states that my enforcement hearing was rescheduled due to what the letter states as 'lack of Judicial availability.'

So, thankfully, it doesn't appear to be something the exes legal has orchestrated.

I've heard back from the court after sending them an email equiring as to why my enforcement hearing was vacated. It appears the last page of the digital court letter advising me of the hearing vacation went missing!! For some reason I only received the top copy. They apologised and blamed a "busy period."

I let rip a bit as this sort of administrative cock-up has the potential to cause some serious damage to proceedings. Particularly of you believe dirty tricks are involved and pay for a Barrister to counter the tactics!

This has now been resolved and it clearly states that my enforcement hearing was rescheduled due to what the letter states as 'lack of Judicial availability.'

So, thankfully, it doesn't appear to be something the exes legal has orchestrated.

In my financial proceedings I went round in circles for a day because I could not understand papers issued by the court. Turned out the letter at the start was printed separately as double sided, all the docs that followed were printed single.

I was missing the 2nd page of the letter which had the info I needed. Page 3 was just a sign off.

Sorry, got a call as I was typing the above. All along the info I needed was on the other side of P1. I felt like such a fool.

Back