Guest viewing is limited

Good outcome

Oakley65

Hi all
I posted here back in February/March about the horrendous false allegations laid against me by the mother of our two children. Claimed I had sexual abused out 4 year old daughter. Then 6 weeks later claimed I had raped her.
Had the fact finding a month ago. Got the judgement and the Judge has thrown out all her allegations.
Common sense, telling the truth, and keeping calm and polite in court paid off! I made 4 allegations against her and several were upheld.
The journey isn't over yet but I got the clean bill of health I was given by the police and SW within a week of the allegations.

Happy to offer any advice to any Dad's in a similar position. Feel free to drop me a line on here.

OMG: that sounds like a horrendous thing to go through. I cannot believe how frequently I am seeing this, and am now starting to expect the same.... little things are happening now that are not getting results, e.g. restricting contact (sadly had to get an occupation order and C100 to try resolve that (ongoing as ex has now applied to reverse the occupation order), but agrees one thing in writing about holidays, then changes her mind after I buy the tickets, lock up my car to prevent me from using it (again today!), lock up the my printer I let her use the night before and the morning before court.. and then there are the allegations (so far the most serious is NFA, but the others a re bizarre and as yet unparticularized). I worry for the next big "S" allegations.
It must have taken years of your life. Are there any consequences for her? (I hear of mothers abducting children and getting no retribution on returning them!)

OMG: that sounds like a horrendous thing to go through. I cannot believe how frequently I am seeing this, and am now starting to expect the same.... little things are happening now that are not getting results, e.g. restricting contact (sadly had to get an occupation order and C100 to try resolve that (ongoing as ex has now applied to reverse the occupation order), but agrees one thing in writing about holidays, then changes her mind after I buy the tickets, lock up my car to prevent me from using it (again today!), lock up the my printer I let her use the night before and the morning before court.. and then there are the allegations (so far the most serious is NFA, but the others a re bizarre and as yet unparticularized). I worry for the next big "S" allegations.
It must have taken years of your life. Are there any consequences for her? (I hear of mothers abducting children and getting no retribution on returning them!)
Find out soon what the consequences are. I doubt much, though I am rather expecting her to go to counselling or something. She behaved appallingly and got totally found out.

You could get get any worse allegations than sexual abuse of your own child, at least my ex spared me from that one, but yet again we see allegations being thrown with no proof and without any comeback when proved a lie.

You could get get any worse allegations than sexual abuse of your own child, at least my ex spared me from that one, but yet again we see allegations being thrown with no proof and without any comeback when proved a lie.
She has ignored the court order to let me see the kids. Ignored the verbal warning from the judge.
Be interesting to see what the judge says to her in her verbal judgement. I suspect she will get a warning of some sort.

I get the impression there are few repercussions on mothers.
I guess men have set an ugly precedent but as I see it as we move to equality women taste power and then learn to abuse it just as much as some men have in the past.
Guess we have to set the example for our kids

She has ignored the court order to let me see the kids. Ignored the verbal warning from the judge.
Be interesting to see what the judge says to her in her verbal judgement. I suspect she will get a warning of some sort.
She will get absolutely nothing.
I had my ex smirk at a judge while being verbally warned because she knew it wasn't even worth bothering about,

Grear hearing a positive outcome for one. Happy for you. Parents who accuse the other of such lies should suffer the consequences of telling lies.
Heating stories like this keeps me optimistic

Grear hearing a positive outcome for one. Happy for you. Parents who accuse the other of such lies should suffer the consequences of telling lies.
Heating stories like this keeps me optimistic
Seriously. How she can stand there and lie to the court with no repercussions is staggering.

Back