Guest viewing is limited

Form E

As I recall, our form E's were exchanged simultaneously. That's why it's important that your solicitor informs stbx's that you are ready to agree exchange. Hence, you have evidence down the line that it was her holding things up.
Which my solicitor has done....3 times and still silence. My concern is do the Es1 and Es 2 forms get shared with stbx even though she hasn't submitted or exchanged her form e, or are they purely for the court?

I couldn't comment specifically for this.

My experience more broadly with court documents is that you can submit to court directly and meet your commitments without sending it to or informing the other side by exchange if they are not presenting ready

My understanding is, once documents are uploaded to the court portal, solicitors from both sides can access them. Anyone who is a litigant in person cannot view them. Documents can be emailed to the court clerks, and they will up load them. Not sure if you could email the documents and request they are not uploaded until you confirm an exchange date. think it would be worth clarifying that with your solicitor @capa.

As of yesterday, there's still no sign of a form e or solocitor representation on the behalf of stbx. Will she LIP, I don't know,I'm all set for an adjournment unfortunately.

I have stressed no documents or forms to be exchanged until we k ow her form e is in but thanks @Dirge i will ask that question.

Another sneaky tactic my stbx used was giving my solicitor the impression that she was a L.I.P. while in fact, she'd had a solicitor on board for several months. You don't want to be in the position that you've uploaded documents to the court portal, thinking she can't access them, then she gets a solicitor to view them before uploading hers.

OK my solicitor has contacted me to assure me, as my documents are uploaded onto the portal and was the first to do it, my solicitor has to confirm that the other solicitor can gain access to those documents. Yet I have stressed no access allowed until stbx's form e is uploaded and ready to exchange

Didn't know that your solicitor has to confirm access for other solicitor, thanks for sharing. Don't know if there's a history of access, but would have thought there will be.

I'll gladly share any Info ,cos all scenarios,as mentioned above could spiral someone mind if not in the right mind set,so here ,this forum, ITS where it should be shared, cos we're all here for a purpose, to have the right to see our kids and the right to be financially Independent so our kids can have a comfortable life too

Back