Guest viewing is limited

form e - exchange process and delay

rambles

hi .. i have a first appointment hearing a week today and ive been waiting a week to exchange my form e .. ie the court set a timeline of exchanging the form e 14 days before the hearing .. i emailed the other partys sols on monday saying i was ready to exchange and they came back today saying they were chasing a signature from their client and they will send today. what actions would you take to prevent delay ?

I had the same nonsense about signature, internet connection, scanner...

I decided to file with the court but did not serve until after they sent their copy to me. To be clear, I did not use this as an opportunity to look at her's before sending mine. I tried my best to rise above the squabbles they kept trying to pull me into. Be short and clear, you are ready, you do not need to defend yourself.

what do you mean b deciding to file with the court but did not serve until after copy sent ? whats the diff between filing and serving ? assuming i do not hear from her sol today then my intention is to send my paperwork and completed form e both in writing and in bundled hyperlink and emailed to the court.. ..using the hmcts system...? i will have to call the court where the hearing will take place i assume ??

Back