Guest viewing is limited

Advice help

Yidarmyjd

I have recently sent and paid for a c79 form

In short my ex has broken every ruling the court made

She has denied my days for me to see my girls and call times told to make my girls available for me to speak to them

She has now told me a different set of times to call and still nothing
She will only let me see my children supervised no reason given
I can’t turn up at her house as she has moved and I don’t know where too

So is there something I can do while I’m waiting

I haven’t seen my children for months and haven’t spoken to them either

Have you actually submitted the C79 form?

So if she's letting you see them supervised, just go with that for now and wait until you have a hearing date. Did you list all the breaches on the C79 form? A hearing date for enforcement is usually much quicker than for a C100. It would be a good idea to do a position statement for the hearing. We can help you with that. The court might wonder why you didn't enforce the current order sooner though, if it's been a few months. I guess you could explain you were trying to resolve things. Assume you already have a Child Arrangements order? If so what was it for? ie every other week-end? Or more than that.

So if she's letting you see them supervised, just go with that for now and wait until you have a hearing date. Did you list all the breaches on the C79 form? A hearing date for enforcement is usually much quicker than for a C100. It would be a good idea to do a position statement for the hearing. We can help you with that. The court might wonder why you didn't enforce the current order sooner though, if it's been a few months. I guess you could explain you were trying to resolve things. Assume you already have a Child Arrangements order? If so what was it for? ie every other week-end? Or more than that.
We had an order in place back in April I think and since then the orders started to be broken
I did not apply for the enforcement order before firstly I thought she would see her wrong doings even tho I mentioned to her many times she’s breaking court orders

Secondly an ordeal that’s now over she made false allegations against me so I was put on bail the first 3 months I was not allowed to speak or see my children then the bail was extended and all charges were dropped but the police found a new one but I could see my children just not contact her why would I want to then the orders were broken fiercely i now have been to court as I sent a text way back in June last year I have now been conditionally discharged from all accusations with the condition I don’t contact my ex only through a third party to contact my children

The order before was Tuesday and Thursday I could see them between 1600-1800hrs then on a Sunday from 1000-1800hrs
Monday and Wednesday they had to be available for a FaceTime call between 1800-1900hrs
Saturday no contact

I have written a statement to go with my c79 form explaining a few breaches with dates and times and with an explanation of all that has happened

So is there a restraining order/Non molestation order in place? If so, how long does it last? A year? And these allegations and investigation took place after you had a court order?

Hopefully you will have a hearing date soon and can do a position statement for that. You might need to ask for progression to begin at first, leading to the full ordered time. Was there some reason you didn't have overnights?

There’s just a restraining order from the ex nothing to do with the children and this all happened after the court order

I never had over nights as I told the court I have nowhere safe to keep them over night

Back