Guest viewing is limited

What next?

Hi Djc just posting on here to follow on after your post asking about cross examination. So just read back to see where you're at. What happened in November? I take it there are no welfare issues and these have all been dismissed is that right? In which case it's outrageous an order hasn't been made yet. It sounds like everyone is pandering to the Mother agreeing things. From now on, do not agree anything in court and say - you wish the court to decide because the Mother says one thing and does something else, so any agreement can't be relied upon.

How often are you seeing your son now? Is it still just 2 hours a week? How often would you like to see him?

I think as you're at enforcement again you need to go in strong this time. I wouldn't ask for a penal notice to be attached but I would ask for "lives with both parents on a 70/30 basis (ie about 4 or 5 nights a fortnight with you) - to show the Mother that both parents are equally important. And/or ask for "spends time with" 4 nights a fortnight and half the school holidays plus a suspended residence clause.

Does your son have any special additional care? Eg medics visiting daily or weekly? Or is he just cared for by your ex? Just wondering what the degree of his disability is.

Back