Guest viewing is limited

Sorry but I do give up

This might help. Form FL403. Application to discharge an NMO. In it you can give reasons as to why. Which seem to be

a). You were unaware there was an NMO in place until it was raised at a hearing of x date.
b). As unaware it existed, you have not had opportunity to defend it
c) There are no welfare issues and the court stated both parties must communicate at a hearing on x date re child Arrangements (which contradicts the NMO).
d) The existence of the NMO is being used to prevent child collection directly from school (which is in the child’s best interests and would actually help prevent contact between parents of that is what the NMO is supposed to achieve).
e) That it is not relevant to the ongoing child Arrangements in place which are court ordered.
f). That you have never seen or been served with said NMO and only been informed of its existence.

It will mean a further court application but it would be good to get it dismissed and would put you in a much stronger position in future. I believe you can attach evidence to this application as well and a statement but not sure about that - you’d need to read the application guidance.

This might help. Form FL403. Application to discharge an NMO. In it you can give reasons as to why. Which seem to be

a). You were unaware there was an NMO in place until it was raised at a hearing of x date.
b). As unaware it existed, you have not had opportunity to defend it
c) There are no welfare issues and the court stated both parties must communicate at a hearing on x date re child Arrangements (which contradicts the NMO).
d) The existence of the NMO is being used to prevent child collection directly from school (which is in the child’s best interests and would actually help prevent contact between parents of that is what the NMO is supposed to achieve).
e) That it is not relevant to the ongoing child Arrangements in place which are court ordered.
f). That you have never seen or been served with said NMO and only been informed of its existence.

It will mean a further court application but it would be good to get it dismissed and would put you in a much stronger position in future. I believe you can attach evidence to this application as well and a statement but not sure about that - you’d need to read the application guidance.

Thanks very much for fine advice. Much appreciated mate. I'm going to seek legal advice and go from there.

Back