Guest viewing is limited

Solicitors / Barristers who partake in unethical conduct and assist in the misleading of the court

BirminghamUK

Founder Member
my ex's solicitor continues to represent ex in court even though they have repeatedly submitted, condradicting and misleading statements on behalf their client 'whilst under oath' to judges.

Off course I'll highlight this to the judges, inconsistency, poor integrity and unreliability of accounts is backed by the ex's submitted statements. But the ex's counsel has a responsibility for following certain rules, one of them is they cant represent someone who lies or is lying about something.

These solicitors / barristers are supposed to be reported to the Solicitors Regulation Authority aren't they? or is it yet another government body and a lost cause who will get back to you after years and years?

Who's duty is it to report them, how do we go about it? It is because of unethical solicitors/barristers and the mere fact that they cheat the system gives them a huge advantage in these cases. in my case a prolonged seperation between father and child... 3 years and counting, many factors, some of it solicitors some of it the family courts themselves with their admin errors/ judge shortages.

Solicitors arent stupid, they know who the bad side is, they know who is lying, who the narcissists are yet they choose to peddle these baseless statements on behalf of their narcissitic evil clients.....

Reactions: Seb
Basically I would only use Legal when absolutely necessary, they want your money simple as that, they don't care about you or your kids, the messier it is the better, without this stage they would not make any money, I have been advised my ex after making claims of domestic abuse is serious "in any capacity" cafcass are going to push for a fact finding hearing, I can't stop that nor can a solicitor/barrister - all they can do is run up a massive bill I will be looking at a few years of not seeing my child now and paying for the privilege, messy and expensive thats where these legal teams want to be, it keeps their kids in private schools, they want your money simple as that....

my ex's solicitor continues to represent ex in court even though they have repeatedly submitted, condradicting and misleading statements on behalf their client 'whilst under oath' to judges.

Off course I'll highlight this to the judges, inconsistency, poor integrity and unreliability of accounts is backed by the ex's submitted statements. But the ex's counsel has a responsibility for following certain rules, one of them is they cant represent someone who lies or is lying about something.

These solicitors / barristers are supposed to be reported to the Solicitors Regulation Authority aren't they? or is it yet another government body and a lost cause who will get back to you after years and years?

Who's duty is it to report them, how do we go about it? It is because of unethical solicitors/barristers and the mere fact that they cheat the system gives them a huge advantage in these cases. in my case a prolonged seperation between father and child... 3 years and counting, many factors, some of it solicitors some of it the family courts themselves with their admin errors/ judge shortages.

Solicitors arent stupid, they know who the bad side is, they know who is lying, who the narcissists are yet they choose to peddle these baseless statements on behalf of their narcissitic evil clients.....
You can say that again and again and again…
I felt that at every hearing. It’s been like 5 already. Still not seeing 2 of my children since September 2019.
All these false claims, there’s should be a law where when the facts should be investigated and not ignored. The liars and their solicitors should be punished and made them pay compensation. I would send them to jail as I feel been in a jail having these restrictions and not be able to talk to or see my children.
I was sat in those courts and listen to all these false allegations and accusations and judges ignoring to ask any facts.
So pathetic of them to claim been rational and taking the right decisions.

Lawyers working for ex's are full of dirty tricks unfortunately, and get away with it. They know their client is in the wrong/losing side, so have to use dirty tricks. As I understand it, you can only report a solicitor or barrister who has acted for you - not one who has acted for someone else. I may be wrong though.

I'd focus on you and your case and ignore the xxxxers! It's an adversarial system. I also don't have much trust in solicitors - there are some good ones but they are few and far between. I do have a lot of respect for barristers though.

If you're self repping and up against a barrister, it's a tough call. But just be calm and deal with things calmly. As for a barrister representing her if she is lying - I assume they have to believe their client.

Lawyers working for ex's are full of dirty tricks unfortunately, and get away with it. They know their client is in the wrong/losing side, so have to use dirty tricks. As I understand it, you can only report a solicitor or barrister who has acted for you - not one who has acted for someone else. I may be wrong though.

I'd focus on you and your case and ignore the xxxxers! It's an adversarial system. I also don't have much trust in solicitors - there are some good ones but they are few and far between. I do have a lot of respect for barristers though.

If you're self repping and up against a barrister, it's a tough call. But just be calm and deal with things calmly. As for a barrister representing her if she is lying - I assume they have to believe their client.
Still, fact proved her statements were false. I’ve been accused in her statement that I went to our daughter school and abused the headteacher and the school staff shouting and swearing. In reality, after months of searches, the local council informed me about the new school where my daughter has been moved. I phoned the school and arranged a meeting with the and it went very well. They told me that there are allegations against me and they would have to re-consider the facts as I presented them with my full parental rights.
The headteacher issued a statement for me to present at the court hearing that the meeting went very well and no abuse have taken place. Still, the judge saw the statement but totally ignored it with no whatsoever diminishing other false accusations…
Dads live on a thin air and the hypocrite system is working against them….

Still, fact proved her statements were false. I’ve been accused in her statement that I went to our daughter school and abused the headteacher and the school staff shouting and swearing. In reality, after months of searches, the local council informed me about the new school where my daughter has been moved. I phoned the school and arranged a meeting with the and it went very well. They told me that there are allegations against me and they would have to re-consider the facts as I presented them with my full parental rights.
The headteacher issued a statement for me to present at the court hearing that the meeting went very well and no abuse have taken place. Still, the judge saw the statement but totally ignored it with no whatsoever diminishing other false accusations…
Dads live on a thin air and the hypocrite system is working against them….

In my case, within the bundle, there will be numerous statements submitted by the ex. In one statement the ex would be denying something i.e. she doesnt know her ex boyfriend (he's got an NMO against her), few months later, in another statement the ex would agree and say well actually she does know him... wtf!
same solicitor as well. This is the scenario.

Starting a new thread for you on that Birmingham :)

Back