Guest viewing is limited

Sexual allegations

uzzy41

Hi guys ,

I had a NMO against me , the original ex parte had no allegations such as sexual abuse and physical abuse nor on the c100 or the c1a .

All of a sudden she’s made accusations of sexual abuse and physical abuse. No police and no other authorities

I was like wtf 🤬.

How did the courts deal with these allegations and did you still manage to get contact with your child ?

Oh forgot to mention I do cocaine too , I found this out when I spoke to cafcass officer , so what I did I got a test done ( hair strand test ) so when I go to courts I’ll have the results already ( it’s a legal document )

Other members have had similar things. You can put in a position statement that these are new allegations which have only just been made and they are "spurious" allegations and entirely untrue. Cafcass will almost certainly do a section 7 report as she's made these allegations - which delays things but can help as well. Your ex is probably doing this to prevent you seeing the kids longer. You'll need to ask for an interim order to see the kids while things are looked into - it might only be supervised in a contact centre but - depends.

Others may have more recent/similar experiences. It might also mean a fact find possibly (to establish/dismiss allegations). Get any evidence together you can. For example if she says something happened on a particular date and you can prove you were somewhere else on that date for example.

Bloody board-line rape allegations silly women. I don’t even think she knows what she’s doing herself.

How the hell can they get away with saying something else on the c100 and c1a applications as well as the NMO .

Then they submit a statements with totally different allegations?

Crazy

Back