Guest viewing is limited

Requesting reports

Merlin836

Experienced member
I'm just wondering if anybody has requested reports from child safeguarding services and had success .
It I can ill put more details later but something strange is happening with my situation .
I've had two safeguarding services involved after me and my ex split .
I was accused of domestic abuse but this all came out as I was interviewed by the two teams .I denied the allegations as they're not true and it's impossible to have evidence as it's never happened and one safeguarding team in particular told me my answers don't match to what my partner and her family were saying and they said my ex has spoken to the police about these allegations , although after doing data checks they found it weren't true .
One lady though told me I had a phone conversation with her about the police questioning me yet that's never happened I've never spoken to this lady about this whatsoever .

Since then I've found out my ex talked to them about getting back with me but they told her if she does they will get social services in to take our daughter away so she was scared to get in touch with me and she swears she or her family have never made domestic abuse allegations .
She's even text me this and told me it's never happened so I have proof in a message .
My ex out of the blue got in touch with me and we've talked via messaging .
She's even dropped off fathers day gifts when I was out (left them in the bin) so I've still not seen my daughter yet but we may be making amends .
I've since emailed one of the safeguarding teams and requested reports as I'm actually suspicious now about why I've been told allegations have been made if they weren't and whats in the reports .

When I sent my C100 I kept it child focused with just a brief line in the summary about allegations have been made which absolutely deny and that was it , no details but now I'm concerned will it look odd when I'm asked about it yet my ex has said in text she's never said anything llke that and I did find it hard to believe originally because she's overall one of the sweetest people I've ever known which is why I were so shocked when these allegations came out .
If she's telling the truth and there's now evidence in text stating it never happened which suggests she is , to me at least , then why have I been questioned time and time again over abuse allegations .
Can I get these reports ?

Firstly try not to worry about your C100 wording looking odd. Act innocent and confident, as you are. When we're waiting and in limbo these things can go round in your head and seem bigger than they are. Just take one step at a time with the process - you don't know what will happen along the way or what you ex will or won't do or say.

As for the reports, I'm no expert on this but I think you can do a subject access request. Others may know more about this. It's possible there may not even be anything written down very much by social services.

Back