Guest viewing is limited

Poll on your Child Arrangements

Do you have a Child Arrangements order?

• Total voters

Ash

Administrator
Staff member
Admin and Moderator
So here's a poll to see how your Child Arrangements work, if you have a court order and if it's being followed.

I ticked yes but I'm not happy with it. What I really want to say is - it's badly written. I would urge anyone getting an order to take a draft order to court with them and include every possible thing you can think of. Like when school holidays start and finish.

I ticked yes but I'm not happy with it. What I really want to say is - it's badly written. I would urge anyone getting an order to take a draft order to court with them and include every possible thing you can think of. Like when school holidays start and finish.
Couldn't agree more. A couple of years ago, my ex decided the swap the order of the summer holidays at the last possible minute because it wasn't locked down in the order. I'd already taken time off worked, booked things for the children etc. I lost my contract in part due to messing my client around at their busiest time of year.

Include *everything*.

Reactions: Ash
mine is going excellent, having been on the old forums and doing some research i managed to avoid so easy mistakes to make. when it came to putting my order together i and my barrister where well prepared. dates, times, who do picks drops etc holiday dates and future dates, the exchanges of passports and documents again adding in timescales. all very important.

My CAO order is very specific,
Doesn't stop their mum trying it on by changing arrangements and not reciprocating these ,
Trying to set precident's ( seriously 🙈)
Each one has been stopped and the boundaries reinforced,
This is only possible by having a specified arrangements order
Anything not clear or not specified will Lead to interpretations leading to conflict,
This time this place this process to be followed if you are late , luckily mine is generally twice a month ,
School uniform, homework expectations,
Illness , school pick ups , father's mother's Day birthdays religious days etc

Reactions: Ash
Back