Guest viewing is limited

New Car

Alocacoc

Afternoon guys,

I currently have a An Audi A6, S line Quattro 2008 (3.0 4x4 diesel)

I have to give it credit its one fine car inside and outside, I like my "executive" feeling.

Sadly its not a very cost effective car unless your sat on the motorway at 70mph in 6th gear, the insurance has gone up from 450 and I now cant get it less than 1200 anywhere, even though I haven't claimed.

I pay for my cars outright, so my budget is 3k and I really would like to see an economical increase so I can save money etc (Audi does 25mpg round the streets)

my list so far of diesel cars circa 2010.

1. Astra 1.7 (ultra cheap for everything)
2. VW scirocco
3. Audi A3 S line (favourite so far, as many are Auto aswell)
4. ClK220
5. 320 BMW

Any ones I may have overlooked?

I'd avoid the Scirocco, it's a lovely car but its no longer produced and your total cost of ownership will be very high due to part availability.

VW - they go on forever. Oops - just saw Magic said not the Scirocco. How about a Golf? Also Ford focus do a diesel - usually fairly reliable.

VW - they go on forever. Oops - just saw Magic said not the Scirocco. How about a Golf? Also Ford focus do a diesel - usually fairly reliable.

I was considering the focus , I forgot about it if Im honest, my mate showed me his mpg the other day ......63mpg:oops:

Id be able to afford on call solicitors with that difference in economy:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I had a diesel focus - still in good nick at 12 years old - but they do have a tendency to get fuel injection issues as they get older.

I was considering the focus , I forgot about it if Im honest, my mate showed me his mpg the other day ......63mpg:oops:

Id be able to afford on call solicitors with that difference in economy:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What did you end up doing?

Back