Guest viewing is limited

Looking for advice and guidance

Did you tick the box under urgent hearing within 48 hours?

Did you tick the box under urgent hearing within 48 hours?
I don’t think I did as it was the weekend but I spoke to solicitor and she has emailed them today to say it’s urgent and needs to be looked at and I had put it in myself as legal aid has not been granted yet

I don’t think I did as it was the weekend but I spoke to solicitor and she has emailed them today to say it’s urgent and needs to be looked at and I had put it in myself as legal aid has not been granted yet
She did say I should hear back with the next few days from the courts as the do take that into consideration, also with regards to the wife taking kids away with her new partner she did say that can also be stopped so I’m hoping it all happens very quickly

That's good if solicitor emailed.

I have had the non molistation hearing which has been extended due to the phone calls I have had from her family, and also the ss report and omg my wife has turned it round saying I have caused dv and emotional abuse to her apparently she has been talking to online dv group so I have been told, spoke to her go but I am waiting to see what she has said I have allegedly done, I have been told she also has police involved but I am yet to hear about that from them.
Obviously I said she was having an affair behind my back for some time as I have been told the guy is living in the house after I had to leave due to the dv myself,
Luckily I have good neighbours who have been informing me I have evidence of this too. Now if I was abusing her why would she move another guy into the house straight away .
All the evidence I have goes back over the last few years via text messages WhatsApp Facebook messages and also the voice recordings which have been passed on to my solicitor, my solicitor has heard a lot of the recordings and Has said I have got some very good evidence including one where she attacks me and controlling me by saying I promise if you do not pay the full maintenance what I’ve asked you for every month you and your family will never ever see the children again,
Still waiting for the hearing date but they have said it will be done as urgent .

Back