Guest viewing is limited

Initial assessment by social services

thedogg

I haven't seen my son from he was two weeks old. Mother and I split early stages of pregnancy. Showed support throughout. When I caught her getting our sons birth registered without me then that is when she cut me out. He is almost 4 months old now. I applied to court at the start of the year, social services have been called for a concern of domestic violence with me. All false allegations that were made up by the mother, reported by the health visitor who I never got a chance to meet. Finally social services have got in touch and want to meet me for an initial assessment on me. I got convicted of common assault in another country almost 7 years ago and the mother is using this to try convince social services and the court that i am violent. Guys have you any good advice on do's and don'ts regarding this meeting with social services. Also, Should I voice any concerns that I may have regarding the mother.. court is up for review in just over 2 weeks, hoping to get some sort of time granted with my son.

Back