Guest viewing is limited

How to prove PA?

Peanut 21

Experienced member
Hello, I'm new to the site and the fiance of a man going through what appears to be PA but we don't know how to prove it.

A bit of back story. My partner broke up with the mother of his children in 2015. I met him 2 years later. We kept it low key for the first year as in we didn't tell the kids the nature of the relationship (they were 5 and 7 at the time). My partner was planning to tell his ex about us and thought it would go ok as they were on civil terms. Kids innocently told their mum 'we met daddy's girlfriend' and all hell broke lose.
Jan - Sept 2019 was allegations of DV, angry emails telling my partner to not go near the house or the police will be called, social services/CAFCASS investigations, 3 court hearings followed by a court order. In this time my partner could see his kids 4 hours every Sunday with his parents/brother present.

2020 was worse. The first lockdown was used so he couldn't see the kids for weeks. Then when he could see them again he was accused of chastising his daughter so contact stopped again for 4 months. The Christmas that year his ex said weeks in advance she didn't want him having the kids at Xmas. Lo and behold new allegations. A new court hearing. This was finalised March 2021. My partner had to do an anger management course at his exs demand. He did it. The judge said of the 3 allegations made that my partner may have been rougher with his daughter than he realised but equally his daughter may have perceived each allegation as being worse than it was.

Obviously there's a lot more info to all this but hard to abbreviate it.

All was fine until last Tuesday when out of the blue my partner got a call from children's services saying his daughter (11) had disclosed something to the school. Apparently she was scared as her dad had pushed her with his palms. Her brother (9) agreed with her. That's the only info he's been given and we're wracking our brains wondering when this was.
These allegations seem to flare up after school holiday visits/days out (we went away for a week in Easter and thr last weekend visit to the seaside).
We feel their mother is influencing them, especially my partners daughter to exaggerate the most minor incident.
His daughter has refused on 2 occasions to visit mid week contact days building up to this and has told her dad she is old enough to make her own decisions. Their mum has then said she can't force her to go round her dad's.
My partner is now back at square one in limbo waiting for court paper work.

Back