Guest viewing is limited

Hearing update 7th Feb 2024

Conan

Hello all
Court result, part 2 of my FHDRA yesterday, no fact-finding required against all her false allegations (Psychological, Emotional and Financial abuse allegations). We now move forward to a s7 report to be returned to court in 16 weeks.

She reduced my 4/14nights last June (23) to 0 after she stopped access, initially given 1 hour a week supervised, after first hearing increased to two hours per week supervised by her work colleague and a friend of hers, no issues. Now need to sort out contact centre (advised by my Barrister) for more access, proof, evidence. I live in Cheshire East.

Would like thoughts, advice, tips in how to move this forward over this period.

Thank you, such a weight lifted yesterday and pain. Expensive to get here but it was a good result.

Hello all
Court result, part 2 of my FHDRA yesterday, no fact-finding required against all her false allegations (Psychological, Emotional and Financial abuse allegations). We now move forward to a s7 report to be returned to court in 16 weeks.

She reduced my 4/14nights last June (23) to 0 after she stopped access, initially given 1 hour a week supervised, after first hearing increased to two hours per week supervised by her work colleague and a friend of hers, no issues. Now need to sort out contact centre (advised by my Barrister) for more access, proof, evidence. I live in Cheshire East.

Thank you, such a weight lifted yesterday and pain. Expensive to get here but it was a good result.
It's shocking really when you summarise it so starkly like this that kids have to suffer such a reduction & yet when the courts dismiss allegations they still don't see it for to reinstate overnights.

I'm glad you've got this far & achieved so much, one step at a time.

I saw a saying recently, Compromise for your Dreams but never Compromise on your Dreams.

It seems to be he unsaid mantra of every member of the forum.

Well done for making it to this stage!

We now move forward to a s7 report to be returned to court in 16 weeks.

There are many threads on S7, perhaps take a quick read across them & see what fits with your situation then ask any specific questions you might have

She reduced my 4/14nights last June (23) to 0 after she stopped access, initially given 1 hour a week supervised, after first hearing increased to two hours per week supervised by her work colleague and a friend of hers, no issues.
Now need to sort out contact centre (advised by my Barrister) for more access, proof, evidence. I live in Cheshire East.
There are a lot of members who have been through the Contact Centre process, I'm sure they'll comment on this for you.

Was there any other advice that you needed apart from S7 & CC?

Now need to sort out contact centre (advised by my Barrister) for more access, proof, evidence. I live in Cheshire East.

That feeling of a weight lifted is quite something isn't it, getting rid of that heavy mental made me realise what a weight these allegations had been.

You might know already but contact centres seem to charge a fee just to consider your application. I applied to two, one didn't even have a window in the main room so that would've felt like shedding the allegations but still spending time in a cell! They seem to be in cities generally. So I chose the other one. I get there 10 minutes before time, my little one gets dropped off. We play table tennis, lark about, watch tv and bond. It's not supervised but there's a staff member within earshot and they popped their head around the door half way through. The centre wrote a small report afterwards which annoyed me because I still felt compressed by people but it's one more step forwards and was very positive and will be useful. They're not cheap but as somebody said in another area of the site contact centres, barristers, solicitors they're all a part of this lucrative industry.

The contact centre might request a zoom call or a copy of the court order and they'll do the same with the mother. I split the cost with the mother by court order.

Tips? Enjoy the time.

There are many threads on S7, perhaps take a quick read across them & see what fits with your situation then ask any specific questions you might have

There are a lot of members who have been through the Contact Centre process, I'm sure they'll comment on this for you.

Was there any other advice that you needed apart from S7 & CC?
Thanks, Magic, I guess what else to expect?

I would like some more advice. As it is now going to a s7 report, review, what am I likely to expect? possible costs and hearings? (Have gone through FHDRA, but now in stage 2 before a final hearing.

Back