Guest viewing is limited

Easter

capa

Experienced member
Well,easter come and gone, eggs sent to son week before, I know they were delivered as he blanked me when i asked if he wants to go hang out so i can give him the eggs, sent msg to ask if he got them and absolutely nothing, no reply no acknowledgement, no thankyou, and I'm heart broken, not seen him since November, sent Xmas presents too. OK its only easter eggs but nonetheless it hurts. Am I reading to much Into this, when next couple of weeks we go to court for first financial hearing,is it a coincidence? Have words been said to him, im trying so hard and will never stop trying or turn my back on him, but the others idea know this is my weakness.

So sorry to hear this. There is nothing worse than not being able to see your child and the alienation.

You are certainly not reading into it too much and it's only natural what you are feeling.

Us dads need to keep on going and we can only hope that we are able to see our children again and restore the relationship we once had.

Capa. It's difficult I know. But did you ever get a C100 in? Your son won't be free to decide for himself if he's living with your ex - it would take a court order.

The C100 is next, however the mediation certificate has run out so will need another however, the financial first hearing will show if there's any DA been thrown my way or whether the judge will suggest it again

Back