Guest viewing is limited

Desperate for Help

Thanks for this - with the agreement in writing to a different location, so at the moment she doesn't want me at her house (which is fine as i dont want to be) so the pickup happened at a mutually agreed location a short distance from the house - as the order will say something like the above (I've added in or pre-agreed pick up point; given she doesnt want me at her house) then is it safer that once what I've asked for is hopefully in place then I should text to say is the pick up location still the car park at X, or can it just be assumed that will continue?

Also, if she starts being really difficult saying she'll not go to the agreed drop off and someone else will need to pick my daughter up from my ex's house because she doesnt want me there... can she do that if there is no restraining order etc in place?

If she can't, then do I just say as per the court order I will be up to collect my daughter for X time and she can't do anything? Do I then phone the police if she refuses to hand over my daughter? What if she then says she'll just drop my daughter off (after I've walked over just to be difficult)

Sorry, just want to be fully prepared for all possibilities!

Back