Guest viewing is limited

Channel 4 Dispatches programme undermines PA

JJ58

Has anyone seen that programme on Channel 4? It is really biased. It is basically saying Parental alienation is used as a strategy by abusive Dads to control Mothers and Children and criticizes the courts for dragging children kicking and screaming from a Mother's home, when residency is transferred due to Parental Alienation. If only they knew the other side of it. I am sure there are some abusive men out there, but the chances of residency being transferred in cases of Parental Alienation are so small and we Dads know how hard it is to get a court order followed at all sometimes.

Yes I came across it on Twitter but haven't seen the programme. I've seen the odd clip and it is extremely biased with a feminist "expert" being interviewed. I'm going to start a post about the whole topic in the News Section.

Over 300 complaints to Ofcom about the program. Biased, sexist, no Fathers interviewed. (Not surprising when the programme maker/journalist, "expert" witnesses and film company are all self acclaimed feminists!

We wrote to Channel 4 and Dispatches (no reply as yet) and to Candour Films (the film company - no reply either) and made a formal complaint to Ofcom. I hope Ofcom do something about it. The lack of replies from Ch4 and film company may be because they are inundated with complaints lol

Back