Guest viewing is limited

CAFCASS failed my children and I have to let them know

Seb

Hi all,

It might sound crazy but the more I go into these proceedings the more I believe I need to try and be myself and tell what I think. This also means to tell Cafcass that they failed to protect 2 of my children and let them grow up with the thought of me being a horrible father destroying their childhood.
It’s basically so simple common sense not to spot it. How on earth, having 3 children, 1 of them lives with me since 2016, the trouble one, the oldest one (now 20) that I had so many challenges with, where police has been involved on many occasions, mostly called by the mother so I can be arrested, which I never was as they’ve refused to fall to the false accusations against me, still I become a danger to the other 2 in the eyes of Cafcass or unwanted and no contact allowed at the last hearing in Sept 2020. Cafcass after just one meeting rejected all my evidence and facts I presented. Took on the wishes of a 13 year old that told them the mother is very upset because the father does not do what the mother wants. Than assimilated similar the 10 year old sister despite the fact I’ve brought evidence from my texts with her expressing her feelings missing us and wanted to visit.
I divorced their mother as she’s been unfaithful and full of lies. With facts and not making it up.
I understand the system protects the mothers and in a way they wants to keep a calm atmosphere, but why they play blind to spot the bad characters in some parents. Why do they accept despite the facts of the toxic environment spreading hate into the children against the other parent?
Why should I be still the one kicked being the nice guy and play by the rules? So they can stamp even more on my good faith and hopping for one day the truth will come up to the surface? This is so ridiculous waiting for real facts to kick in.
I would be raising all these concerns I hear around to Cafcass. I would ask them convincing arguments why is better that way? Why we’ve been in our children life’s for years looking, caring, loving them, teaching them games and school homework’s, taking them places on other continents exploring other beautiful cultures and traditions… and now … is it better for us to step down from the role of been a father to them?
All above in a calm way, obviously.
So, if anyone wants to ask Cafcass any questions, please let me know and I’ll add them to my list?
I’ve been to some parenting courses, recommended in the past. There’s so many gaps in the educational system, in the children support and encouragement, I noticed that they are avoiding to fight the sources that make the children unhappy, the challenges they deal with, the children’s needs to understand the true love. Almost enrolled to more to explore but someone needs to pay taxes to maintain a “good system” and also pay maintenance…
My apologies for taking it out in here…
I’m hopping I would find a good barrister, it would sound more professional coming from him in front of the judge.
I’ve had Caffcass suggestions overturned by the judge in the past, but others not and they favoured the mother all the time.

Having been through similar with a support worker it's because they believe the 'story' they're told.

Even if they've been witness to the very toxic behaviour of the individual (in my case this happened).

Yes get a barrister and let them fight it. But by all means vent here !

Back