Guest viewing is limited

Barristers

Richie1989

Experienced member
Hi all,

I have finally got to the final hearing stage.

I am now stuck with where to turn for the best possible barrister. Could anybody on here please recommend somebody? Maybe somebody you have used in the past and was spot on! Wanting to go all in!

I’m Derby so anywhere across midlands or north. I also have a solicitor as well.

Thanks all in advance

Hi @Richie1989 are you going with DAB or looking for recommendations to give your Solicitor?

How long do you have till the FH, a few months to decide or do you need to assign one asap?

I dont have any recommendations but asking as it would be helpful - there is another post for Barristers.
If you head to Legal 500 you can narrow down the search to find one that fits your needs & has a case history that works.

Hi matey,
DAB and also recommendations for my solicitor. So I’m open to either of they fit the profile. The final hearing is 16th Feb so still got some time on hand but if it’s a really good one trying to get in there before they get booked up. My ex used a very good barrister at last hearing so wanting to match their reputation best I can.
Been on legal 500 and I don’t know who to choose so was hoping somebody on here could recommend which I know is tricky and not everybody has good experiences with barristers my second one wasn’t great and definitely felt threatened by my exs barrister and her reputation. Luckily I got away with that one and nothing was affected. However, don’t want to take any risks this time I can help it.

Thanks 👍

Back