Guest viewing is limited

At The Start Of A Long Journey

Thanks for the reply MagicJ, the original FHDRA lasted 2 hours and was adjourned, so the hearing is called FHDRA adjourned (it’s like FHDRA part 2 of you like).

Who decided she had separation anxiety? Did your ex just tell them that?

The contact centre decided this, I have no idea what my ex said. They said they do what is best for the child and being away from mother for too long is initially not in her best interest and the mother must be near by. This will add to any tension.
Does the contact centre or Cafcass have the final say, I feel as if the contact centre is correct my bonding with my daughter will be a very long draw out process.

On Thursday I finally got to see my daughter for the first time in 6 months, I’m so happy. She has grown so much ( not surprised as she is almost 11 months old).
The session at the contact centre lasted approx 30 minutes which I was please about and hopefully they will start lasting longer as she becomes more familiar with me.
On a side issue my ex did however tell the staff that unless I had a drugs test she would not let my daughter see me. At the first hearing she requested a drugs test three times and it was turned down, then at the contact centre her stipulation left me no choice but to take the test. I assume this is something I should bring up at the next hearing?
I can’t wait until next week, all the hard work and jump through hoops is starting to pay off.

Back