Guest viewing is limited

At the begining First Hearing

PowerDad

Hi all

My wife decided to walk away after 17 years togheter, with our daughters at the end of January.
Last 6 months with up and downs with police involvement from both sides, everything was happening too fast.
I've been victim of domestic abuse she believes the same.

I've ended up after she agreed with mediation, with a c100 and c1a from my side to court for urgent hearing From my previous solicitor.

Hearing was today I decided to withdraw all my allegations against her, her solicitor mentioned she Will apply for NMO and allegations from her will come.

I don't really regret to withdraw them as we will end up throwing at each other mud, now is only her and hopefully will end up soonner .

Now I'm waiting for CAFCASS within 15 days to contact us and social services and police reports.

Waiting for NMO and allegations.

What to expect as I withdrawn mine, I have no interest anymore to go in conflict with her and I mentioned case to be child focused .

Was this the prohibited steps hearing and did you get a prohibited steps order?

Hi all Update here. Next hearing 12 april . Statment in response by 6 April.

I have indirect contact offered by mother with Voice notes twice a week.

Allegations list from the mother 8 pages nothing major to concern our daughter’s.
Caffcas interview I was focused on the children's as I withdrawn my allegations, her side all about allegations.

Caffcass mentioned unsuitable for FHDRA and recommended next steps : Direction hearing: case management hearing required.
Local authority report required .
Now she's not opposite me seeing our daughter’s, just afraid I won't return them to her care.

What should I expect? My heart is to go out of court and agree between us as we started initially. The only difference no means of communication with her now and her whereabouts at the moment secret.

Last edited:
I think you'll need to keep going with the court process. I doubt she'd arrange anything amicably or reasonably now.

So have you had the Cafcass letter back? And what is required for the next hearing? Her to submit allegations and you to respond to them? Presumably it will be determined at the next hearing, whether the allegations are relevant or whether it goes to a fact find.

I think you'll need to keep going with the court process. I doubt she'd arrange anything amicably or reasonably now.

So have you had the Cafcass letter back? And what is required for the next hearing? Her to submit allegations and you to respond to them? Presumably it will be determined at the next hearing, whether the allegations are relevant or whether it goes to a fact find.
Yes she submitted allegations with no evidence at the moment and I have to respond by 6 April. If true or not and what I believe happened. Mainly is nothing concerning children’s apart from alcohol abuse ( not true ) and she is OK for me to see children’s but she fears I wouldn't return them to her care. Mainly I'm looking now for some interim contact for our daughter’s to see me as they expressed that in the voice notes and again mother agrees but just supervised.

Reactions: Ash
Back