If you can't afford the £232 court fee to submit a C100 application for Child Arrangements, there is a fee remission option, for those on benefits - so you don't have to pay the fee. It may be available for others on a very low income, even if not on benefits and if you're not entitled to the fee remission you may still get some money off the fee, if on a low income. The application form is linked below. EX160. You should be able to tell if you're eligible from the application form questions. It can be completed online or the paper form can be downloaded, printed out and filled in. The form is for all types of court applications, not just family court.

Note: This is only for court application fees - not for help with paying Solicitors, Barristers or legal advice.

This is the direct link to the online application

  • Like
Reactions: MagicJ